Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official hearthstone thread

Creator: Pølsemanden December 8, 2013 1:59pm
1091 posts - page 106 of 110
Vaan99
<Member>
Vaan99's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2015 6:32am | Report
Android app has finally been released, it's so much better than tablet version imported on phones. Don't forget to play at least 1 game on phone to get 1 free classic pack, it might pay out (i got golden tirion).
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2015 8:49am | Report
^Wait, they just released the phone version? Because I've been playing it on my Android tablet for months.
Edit: just installed it on my phone.
You get a pack for both your phone and your tablet, so I recommend doing both if you have the devices.
"If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen F Roberts
Vaan99
<Member>
Vaan99's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2015 4:18am | Report
Wow, I'll have to find someone with iphone and who can play 1 game for me, gotta get all free stuff.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 21, 2015 10:01pm | Report
seriously cannot wait until chromaggus gets released on thursday, i am so hype.

the return of combo is nigh

Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2015 4:15am | Report
Nighthawk wrote:
seriously cannot wait until chromaggus gets released on thursday, i am so hype.

the return of combo is nigh

Nigga plz. Chromaggus isn't even good.

Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2015 7:03am | Report
Searz wrote:
Nigga plz. Chromaggus isn't even good.
Tbh I think it is situationally good. The Chromaggus goes really well with powerword shield for example.
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Bludes
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
Vaan99
<Member>
Vaan99's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2015 7:03am | Report
It's so dumb that you have to buy wings in order, I've had 700 gold saved up and cleared first 2 wings, but now I had to buy 3rd useless wing and won't have gold for 4th one with good cards.
LevasK
<Member>
LevasK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2015 9:30am | Report
Soooo, I've been away from HS more or less since GvG hit and I'm trying to get back into it. So far I've been experimenting with budget Hand/ZooLock variations and Oil Rogue, but I was wondering if you guys could give me some feed back on my current deck lists.

Here are my current deck lists:

Oil Rogue

I haven't updated either of my Warlock decks in awhile, except for adding Emperor to Handlock.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2015 12:19pm | Report
I assume you don't have Thalnos so you're running Loot Hoarder? If so, it's better to run Kobold Geomancer for the spell damage, oil rogue doesn't really need the draw when you can prep -> sprint

You might want to try a Shredder or two instead of teachers, teacher + oil doesn't really work sometimes.

idk about Handlock, I think some people run two Siphon, two Chows? You might also want to put in BGH, Dr. Boom and take out Rag

For Zoo I don't think anyone runs Soulfire, Harvest, or Cleric anymore. Instead, they run Implosion and Imp Gang Boss. Mistress of Pain is pretty good too.
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2015 1:35pm | Report
LevasK wrote:
Oil Rogue

Well, Bloodmage Thalnos would be a perfect card to sub Loot Hoarder for if you have it, but I assume you don't.
I'd go double Farseer over Healbot. You usually can't take the tempo loss Healbot means. Farseer isn't a tempo loss.

Looks good aside from the distinct lack of Dr.Balanced and Imp Gang Boss.
I'll assume you don't have him, but he should be at the top of your crafting priorities simply because of how ridiculously overpowered he is.
And Imp Gang Boss is currently the strongest 3-drop in the game. You should probably drop a Chow for him and possibly some other card too.

This one could use a few revisions.
Here's what I'd recommend:
http://www.hearthhead.com/deckbuilder#cMU7zcv7Mmo7zV17MaH7zbW7zb37MrG7MwH7Mhq7Mhn7Mxq7Mxw7zgT7Mvk7zEd7MEn7MCQ8s

Don't have BOOM? Sub in King Mukla or some other strong 3-drop. (yes, Mulka is good as long as you aren't against Miracle Mage, because Mulka acts as a tempo-gain, you gain a creature worth 1.5 mana more than you pay, but in turn you give your opponent roughly a card. He's like Dancing Swords, but better)
tehAsian wrote:
Mistress of Pain is pretty good too.

Not for Zoo.
"every now and again you come across a game that has so little emotional connection to who you are that you end up standing there, gazing at the screen and saying "I'm just pressing buttons and my life has no meaning,"" - Colin Campbell

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide