Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Osama Bin Laden

Creator: Jebus McAzn May 1, 2011 7:52pm
68 posts - page 7 of 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
OsmBear
<Member>
OsmBear's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 4, 2011 7:38pm | Report
Canoas wrote:

I wasn't going to mention this because it'll only add fuel to the fire, but Osama has been dead for at least 3 years.

Bin Laden has renal insufficiency. He needed to received dialysis quite often, it's impossible for him to stay hidden for 10 years. If he stayed at home for less than a week he would die do to kidney failure.
Also, Saddam Hussein's execution was shown as a trophy. I'm amazed than in Bin Laden's case his body was destroyed as quickly as possible, no one would do that.
It's also very convenient for Obama to finally put an end to Osama right when US's stay in Afghanistan was becoming too expensive and his ratings were dropping.

Just so you know, dialysis is a very risky procedure. I remember reading somewhere that around 25% of the patients receiving dialysis die each year. That means 5% of the people on dialysis survive 10 years. And I'm talking about people in hospitals in sterile rooms with clean water, not in a cave hiding from the entire world.

Sorry, but I just don't buy it. 10 years to catch a guy who needs daily dialysis? Seriously? Even if you're in a hospital you need a ****ing miracle to survive 10 years on dialysis. If Osama did survive that long while running away than I'm going to convert to Islam-ism, cause their God has got to be real.

No need to tell me about what dialysis is. I've been to a dialysis center and my mom is a nurse at one so yeah...........doesn't matter if he died today or 100 years ago he's dead. We all know this, regardless if he died during Obama's presidency or not, would boost his approval ratings like CRAZY. Now his second term is basically sold. There's no reason to even have a campaign committee.

caucheka wrote:

im not going to play portal or portal to because to me its uninteresting. i played a flash game someone made to mimic portal in 2d but it was just boring.
mobrebel
<Member>
mobrebel's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 4, 2011 7:49pm | Report
Don't say that a campaign committee isn't needed. He still has to deal with the issues of Republicans continually bashing his credibility of being an American citizen and crazy right winged nut jobs who I swear bash on Obama for a living... 0-0 But, if it boosts his approval ratings enough, he is golden most likely...

Thanks to Scrax for my Evelynn Sig.I did the Yi, Anivia, and Udyr Sig.
Visit my signature shop! I will take requests!
http://www.own3d.tv/live/31072/Real_LoL <- My stream is UP!
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 4, 2011 8:02pm | Report
mobrebel wrote:

Don't say that a campaign committee isn't needed. He still has to deal with the issues of Donald Trump bashing his credibility of being an American citizen and all political parties who I swear bash on Obama for a living... 0-0 But, if it boosts his approval ratings enough, he is golden most likely...

I fixed that for you.
jhoijhoi wrote:

Also, I think the levels of immorality in this thread are astounding. You'd really throw a child off a boat for your own luggage? Wow.

mobrebel
<Member>
mobrebel's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 4, 2011 9:02pm | Report
ROFL!!! True, true. But, hey, it comes with trying for the middle???

OsmBear
<Member>
OsmBear's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 4, 2011 9:19pm | Report
mobrebel wrote:

Don't say that a campaign committee isn't needed. He still has to deal with the issues of Republicans continually bashing his credibility of being an American citizen and crazy right winged nut jobs who I swear bash on Obama for a living... 0-0 But, if it boosts his approval ratings enough, he is golden most likely...

I know I shouldn't say that but I'm just emphasizing how big this is to his street cred.

caucheka wrote:

im not going to play portal or portal to because to me its uninteresting. i played a flash game someone made to mimic portal in 2d but it was just boring.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 5, 2011 1:48am | Report
Nigga got street cred XD
"I saw [Twilight: Eclipse] in theaters with a girl I was dating at the time. I spent more time staring at my toes and wiggling them than I did watching this abomination. When Edward proposed to Blank Face, I finally looked up with a revelation.
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.

I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
mobrebel
<Member>
mobrebel's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 5, 2011 5:01am | Report
XD

Read
<Member>
Read's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 5, 2011 3:27pm | Report
Hmmmmmm...Obama is Osama
Join me, or fall forever
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide