Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Osama Bin Laden

Creator: Jebus McAzn May 1, 2011 7:52pm
68 posts - page 3 of 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Wintermond
<Member>
Wintermond's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 2, 2011 5:10am | Report
Hey Osama is in paradise now, well done America q__q.

Related Video:

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

JunSupport
<Veteran>
JunSupport's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 2, 2011 5:29am | Report
Toshabi wrote:

You wouldn't understand why this is such a big deal if you aren't American. If you are American, go back to your acid trip you hippie. >:[

I get it just fine.
9/11's significance is actually quite pathetic. It's regarded as a wake-up call that showed how a vast majority of the american population is apathetic nobodies.
(Although, this is partially due to the American Government censoring war-media-coverage ever since Vietnam)

You realize that compared to the numbers 9/11 killed, American coporations exploit and indirectly cause the deaths of thousands of people world wide are far greater? ;)
By exploiting cheaper labour, and keeping those citizens on low pay, countries are kept in the 3rd world status for your benefit.
And that's just going with labour and employers. There are plenty of other ways North American society causes misery naturally to improve their own lives. :P

Just because there's no big explosion, and people screaming, doesn't mean lives aren't being lost.

Although I'm not a hippie, I'd sure as hell prefer it as opposed to being a resident of cloud-nine unaware of the misery being rained down on cloud-eight.

Oh, and

I love how you entirely ignored my "War is war" comment in my post.

History has always shown that no matter who wins, if both parties participated to kill each other, in hindsight it was a stupid and sad affair that shouldn't have happened.
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>
~ Keeping this sig classy ~

Guides of Mine - Click the... Eh... Come back later

~Undergoing barbaric-Destruction, tasteful-Renovation, and blasphemous-Reconstruction soonâ„¢~
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 2, 2011 6:26am | Report
Yup, must be a girl.

Tho I can't say I disagree :S
"If someone is ****, you point at them and declare "****!". Because this is the internet." - Serpentiferous

"The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and little girls are the FBI." - ???
Read
<Member>
Read's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 2, 2011 6:42am | Report
Junsupport. You really have no grounds to talk. 9/11 was an extremely emotional happening where lives were lost. Trying to trivialize that by saying more lives are lost elsewhere is quite apathetic and callous of you actually. Every life is important and to see someone held accountable for crimes is always a victory and should be appreciated if not celebrated. Even by you.

I do agree that Obama had little to nothing to do with this and that he was only using as a plateau to show how he's "getting things done." Election time is all Presidents think about these days.

I am not arguing that there is injustice in the world and that it should not be stopped. But using a terrorist attack on a country that you don't even live in (I am assuming based on your comments) as a soapbox is pathetic.

I know people who quit their jobs to join the army to hunt the terrorists down. People were crying, entire families were destroyed. What about that EXACTLY is apathetic? Yes it was a wake up call. Not that we were apathetic. It was more of a wake up call that said "Hey, there are people that hate us because of who we are at a core level." People that are willing to blow themselves up to take some of us with them.

In closing, Jun please do not ever try to explain how someone else is feeling. It is a very difficult thing that people train their entire lives to try to do. And by grouping an entire nation of people who are completely different into the category of apathetic nobodies is completely ignorant of you. As well, I would DEFINITELY say that the nations emotional level was that of patriotism and grief later followed by anger.

THAT my friend is in no way apathetic.

Not trying to start a fight. You should stop trying to quantify an emotional matter. It's a stupid thing to do.
Join me, or fall forever
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 2, 2011 7:25am | Report
Read wrote:

Every life is important and to see someone held accountable for crimes is always a victory and should be appreciated if not celebrated. Even by you.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that way. All soldiers who've killed in battle should be trated like murderers and be sent to jail, because that's what they are. The side you're on or who you kill for doesn't matter, what does matter is that you killed.

Also, most presidents and world leaders should be killed/imprisoned. Even though they have not directly killed anyone they did give the orders to do so. Just like Osama.

Read wrote:

I am not arguing that there is injustice in the world and that it should not be stopped. But using a terrorist attack on a country that you don't even live in (I am assuming based on your comments) as a soapbox is pathetic.

Totally agree. Who gives soldiers the right to invade a country that they don't even live in? What is the point of terrorizing and destroying what other people put lives into building? It is completely pathetic.

Read wrote:

I know people who quit their jobs to join the army to hunt the terrorists down. People were crying, entire families were destroyed. What about that EXACTLY is apathetic? Yes it was a wake up call. Not that we were apathetic. It was more of a wake up call that said "Hey, there are people that hate us because of who we are at a core level." People that are willing to blow themselves up to take some of us with them.

I never met someone who shares the same opinion as I do. They should all be sent to jail. They leave their families to go kill people? That's completely ******ed. People that are willing to ruin their families' lives just to take other people with them has to be stopped.

Read, you're full of ****. All you said is that it's OK to kill them but it's not OK for them to kill you. And you guys are completely ******ed too. Suicide bombing is bad? What about losing YOUR OWN soldiers in war? By 2006 the US deaths in IRAQ had already surpassed the 9/11 death toll. What you guys are doing is just the same as suicide bombing. Even worse.
Booshido
<Member>
Booshido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 2, 2011 7:35am | Report
Read wrote:

I do agree that Obama had little to nothing to do with this and that he was only using as a plateau to show how he's "getting things done." Election time is all Presidents think about these days.

lol i'm pretty sure he gave the order to go and get/kill him but w/e
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 2, 2011 7:41am | Report
Booshido wrote:

lol i'm pretty sure he gave the order to go and get/kill him but w/e

Why wasn't the order given sooner?
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 2, 2011 7:54am | Report
I feel that i love you Canoas, just looked over Read's post and was thinking pretty mutch the same...

That was just not to find a better word: ******ed Read, i am sorry...
Booshido
<Member>
Booshido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 2, 2011 8:28am | Report
Canoas wrote:

Why wasn't the order given sooner?

it's hard to get information where hes ****ing hiding dumbass lol.

Try thinking first.

im not arguing read's point cause he is also wrong is many cases, you probably have no idea whats going on out there, as i dont either so im not saying anything about it, but im sure america have there stupid reasons, try to stablize threats to stop future lives being lost, though its not going to great =/, thousands of british troops are out therer every year for a reason im sure :)
mobrebel
<Member>
mobrebel's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 2, 2011 8:38am | Report
Wintermond wrote:

Hey Osama is in paradise now, well done America q__q.

Related Video:

I am pretty sure that he isn't, despite what radical Muslims think. Islam does not condone killing any more than any other religion does, and I am pretty sure what Osama did is enough to put him in Hell...

Thanks to Scrax for my Evelynn Sig.I did the Yi, Anivia, and Udyr Sig.
Visit my signature shop! I will take requests!
http://www.own3d.tv/live/31072/Real_LoL <- My stream is UP!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide