Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

People in the USA should vote

Creator: MrCuddowls September 8, 2012 5:12pm
149 posts - page 11 of 15
NinjaGinge
<Editor>
NinjaGinge's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 12, 2012 2:21pm | Report
Mooninites wrote:

you said you weren't going to vote for Romney because you're scared of him, but you didn't actually provide any substance of why your scared of him. What exactly did he say scares you? i'll give you some time to google romney speeches

I honestly appreciate the respectful opportunity to explain myself, but I'm afraid I have no interest in taking time out of my day to prove my thoughts to others, was simply throwing in two cents. I've seen plenty. I've seen plenty of watered down statistics on the same topic that would suggest both sides are correct in their views of the economy and I've seen and heard plenty of speeches from both sides. My family is primarily Rep and my close friends are mostly Dem so I have more than my share of each shoved my direction during any given week. My inability to quote direct statements or specific pieces of data that have been skewed and published by someone with the same opinion as myself really does not concern or interest me in the least because the one thing I am confident in is the choice I've made based on everything I've encountered over the past couple years because despite your needless slander I happen to know I am an adequately educated individual in higher education with the ability to judge things for myself. Say what you like of it and I'm certainly not against other people discussing or criticizing different overall opinions on how things should run.
Thanks goes to JEFFY40HANDS for a gorgeous Karma sig
Hey, you should help me on acquiring Medieval Twitch!! :D
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=507f1031d2ab3250817727
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 12, 2012 2:25pm | Report
Toshabi wrote:

You didn't have to rebuild your economy lime they did. Either or, I don't wanna give too much of an opinion, I'm not too knowledgeable on the topic to have a full out discussion on swedish economics. Brb talking to potatis.

What about Japan then? It has pretty much the same results as Sweden and was in the war. You guys dropped 2 nukes on them, remember?
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 12, 2012 2:26pm | Report
Tl;dr- I don't know what makes Obama good and what makes Romney bad. ^^^^^^^^^^

HOPE N CHAAAAANNNGE HOPE N CHANGE!!!!
MrCuddowls wrote:

Hahahaha telling me my items are bad HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAhA
Listen buddy don't judge someone's items if your only level 13
This build is Platinum approved, Thats all you need to know

Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 12, 2012 2:26pm | Report
NinjaGinge wrote:

I honestly appreciate the respectful opportunity to explain myself, but I'm afraid I have no interest in taking time out of my day to prove my thoughts to others, was simply throwing in two cents. I've seen plenty. I've seen plenty of watered down statistics on the same topic that would suggest both sides are correct in their views of the economy and I've seen and heard plenty of speeches from both sides. My family is primarily Rep and my close friends are mostly Dem so I have more than my share of each shoved my direction during any given week. My inability to quote direct statements or specific pieces of data that have been skewed and published by someone with the same opinion as myself really does not concern or interest me in the least because the one thing I am confident in is the choice I've made based on everything I've encountered over the past couple years because despite your needless slander I happen to know I am an adequately educated individual in higher education with the ability to judge things for myself. Say what you like of it and I'm certainly not against other people discussing or criticizing different overall opinions on how things should run.

so you're going to go watch NBC for 8 hours so they can formulate an opinion for you or do you just want to throw in the towel and admit you have no idea what you're talking about?
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
Wintermond
<Member>
Wintermond's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 12, 2012 2:29pm | Report
American elections are a joke. I'm sorry, but as a German, I simply can't believe that media and companies have such a high influence on politics.
Also, Romney. lOl. Someone like him would be a disaster here. I understand why people would not vote for Obama, but I don't understand how people could possibly vote for Romney.

But then again, America seems to be all too different from Europe anyway.

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

NinjaGinge
<Editor>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 12, 2012 2:33pm | Report
Mooninites wrote:

so you're going to go watch NBC for 8 hours so they can formulate an opinion for you or do you just want to throw in the towel and admit you have no idea what you're talking about?

i dont even..... what....
Look what you just said has no relation to what I just said and I might add I was behaving rather cordial about it. Like I said, "DONT AGREE MUST BE AN IGNORANT ****." typical

That being said, **** yourself for ruining what would have been a cordial and calm end to a discussion.
Credit goes to JEFFY40HANDS for this godly imposing Viktor
Mooninites
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 12, 2012 2:34pm | Report
Wintermond wrote:

American elections are a joke. I'm sorry, but as a German, I simply can't believe that media and companies have such a high influence on politics.
Also, Romney. lOl. Someone like him would be a disaster here. I understand why people would not vote for Obama, but I don't understand how people could possibly vote for Romney.

But then again, America seems to be all too different from Europe anyway.

Yes yes, all is well in Germany, the EU is in total collapse, bond yields for most countries exceed 7% for some like Greece they're sitting at a pretty 21%. what I find most impressive about the EU is the endless cycle of purchasing their own debt. I'm not really sure how that works out for you, but I suppose romney wouldn't work for Germany because he would make too much sense, instead Germany needs to be ***backwards like the rest of the EU.

NinjaGinge wrote:

i dont even..... what....
Look what you just said has no relation to what I just said and I might add I was behaving rather cordial about it. Like I said, "DONT AGREE MUST BE AN IGNORANT ****." typical

That being said, **** yourself for ruining what would have been a cordial and calm end to a discussion.

and nothing of substance was said again. Rough day, you've gone 0 for 3.
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 12, 2012 2:36pm | Report
Canoas wrote:

What about Japan then? It has pretty much the same results as Sweden and was in the war. You guys dropped 2 nukes on them, remember?

At the end of WWII, we made japan sign a treaty stating they would not have a standing army. That means they don't have to spend A SINGLE ****ING PENNY on military spending. That's ****ing nuts. We spend trillions of dollars securing our nation and policing the world (which I agree with, by the way) while they don't have to spend a penny. And if they were threatened with war, guess who would jump in and save them? Yep, good 'ol USA

tl;dr Japans spends 0 dollars a year on military, they save billions/trillions by not having a military

"My inability to quote direct statements or specific pieces of data that have been skewed and published by someone with the same opinion as myself really does not concern or interest me in the least"

Yeah it concerns the **** out of me. And also, the liberals control the media. When jobless numbers come out, they are later corrected to be higher than previously stated. The media fudges the numbers to make OBAMA and the DEMOCRATS look good, not the repubs. To say othewise is freaking moronic.
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
NinjaGinge
<Editor>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 12, 2012 2:38pm | Report
Mooninites wrote:

and nothing of substance was said again. Rough day, you've gone 0 for 3.

seeing as you dont read what has been written I don't think it matters regardless.
Thanks goes to JEFFY40HANDS for a gorgeous Karma sig
Mooninites
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 12, 2012 2:40pm | Report
NinjaGinge wrote:

seeing as you dont read what has been written I don't think it matters regardless.

seeing as you apparently don't read period I don't think anything you say matters

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide