Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Physical Fitness

Creator: MyRepublic March 29, 2012 9:26pm
197 posts - page 6 of 20
Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 31, 2012 1:58am | Report
Dainou wrote:

3 years ITF Taekwon-do and 1 year MMA, so in terms of martial arts, I win :P Though you got way more MMA experience, ever competed?

Nah im to fat
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 31, 2012 2:41am | Report
Dainou wrote:

Cool, why quit?

3 years ITF Taekwon-do and 1 year MMA, so in terms of martial arts, I win :P Though you got way more MMA experience, ever competed?

OUR TEAMS AD-CARRY PRACTICES MMA...
****ing awesome <3
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 31, 2012 6:03am | Report
PWO coffee and this video.. Mirin brah?

nd
Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 31, 2012 6:10am | Report
Slappiz wrote:

Nah im to fat

Haha well depends on how tall you are, there are very fat mma fighters as well that are professional and really good.

http://mmaaddicts.com/dann/ufc-117-silva-sonnen/roy-nelson-junior-dos-santos.JPG - the guy to the left comes to mind, that belly. There a few chubby ones to, special in the heavy weight divsion, but this guy stands out. Well is very talented to being that small in that weight class, you can still be fat and compete at lower level :P Like submission wrestling

Quoted:

OUR TEAMS AD-CARRY PRACTICES MMA...
****ing awesome <3

Hahah well to be fair, I did, dont like the club or trainer here. Still is a huge fan and got my boxing bag to train striking to, that explains what I do during the loading time of lol :p Aims for getting job in another town and pick up my training again, I miss it, nothing is better then lock up that nasty knee bar or score a awesome taekdown.
Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 31, 2012 6:23am | Report
Dainou wrote:

Haha well depends on how tall you are, there are very fat mma fighters as well that are professional and really good.

http://mmaaddicts.com/dann/ufc-117-silva-sonnen/roy-nelson-junior-dos-santos.JPG - the guy to the left comes to mind, that belly. There a few chubby ones to, special in the heavy weight divsion, but this guy stands out. Well is very talented to being that small in that weight class, you can still be fat and compete at lower level :P Like submission wrestling

Nah im not fat, just messing with ya, I am a shredded..
I got tickets for the UFC event 14th April ;) Jelly ?
Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 31, 2012 6:30am | Report
Slappiz wrote:

Nah im not fat, just messing with ya, I am a shredded..
I got tickets for the UFC event 14th April ;) Jelly ?

Haha, I'm on my way, the whole stomach is my problem. I blame bad dna and how short I'm, also I like food ice cream and chocolate way to much, but not really fat at all.
Row 10 seat 1-4 and right in front of the octagon, come at me bro. You going to the Jabb store the same day to meet Tito, Shields and Kongo? Arianny is even at another store at the 12th, can't make it there though.
Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 31, 2012 7:12am | Report
Dainou wrote:

Haha, I'm on my way, the whole stomach is my problem. I blame bad dna and how short I'm, also I like food ice cream and chocolate way to much, but not really fat at all.
Row 10 seat 1-4 and right in front of the octagon, come at me bro. You going to the Jabb store the same day to meet Tito, Shields and Kongo? Arianny is even at another store at the 12th, can't make it there though.

Would be cool to meet em'. Sweet seats, Mirin'!
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 31, 2012 8:30am | Report
Samoh
<Member>
Samoh's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 31, 2012 11:24am | Report
Toshabi wrote:

Lie, I eat bread all the time and I'm Obese. ****.
Thanks to Koksei, The_Nameless_Bard,JhoiJhoi, LaCorpse, JEFFY40HANDS and myself for the signatures! I am also a certified gangster.
LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 31, 2012 2:59pm | Report
Just to some push ups everyday and maybe a long walk and that is enough to keep you fit. You also could run around bar feet, but is can be fu cold(like rly cold but you feet still feel awesome). On the other hand you will know the pipe system of you town pretty fast and will see the streets in a hole diffrent way.
Thanks lgnition for the Sig.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide