Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Question...

Creator: jhoijhoi December 24, 2011 4:40am
48 posts - page 4 of 5
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2011 4:06pm | Report
Wayne is more than a fanboi ;) <3
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2011 4:08pm | Report
Samoh wrote:
Well the topic is the fact that we are attempting to find a sufficient reason to fix said bridge, I am trying to offer my opinion on why said bridge is to be fixed. As it were. Also my feelings were not hurt, burned sir.

The real question? What bridge needs to get fixed. By being super vague about a subject that needs explanation is about as constructive as giving a carpenter the wood he needs, but no tools to work with while saying "I have a project. Build it" without giving you any idea of what they want you to build. So I've said it once and I will say it again, up until Jhoijhoi gave clarification, this thread is bogus dude.

tl;dr of OP: I accidentally the whole topic.

P.S- I don't care about your feelings. Your allegiance means nothing to me.

jhoijhoi wrote:

Wayne is more than a fanboi ;) <3

Sitcom_Crowd_WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.wav
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2011 4:13pm | Report
Hey Tosh, why *are* you being so rude? :/ Calm down dude, it's Christmas. I think you're being really disrespectful and I expect better of you :( I can tolerate light trolling or vague meanness, but please tone it down in my thread. Yes, I didn't laden down everyone with personal matters, but that's just the way I decided to ask my question, no need to become super aggressive, you're the only one who seems to be riled up about a simple thread...
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2011 4:18pm | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

Hey Tosh, why *are* you being so rude? :/ Calm down dude, it's Christmas. I think you're being really disrespectful and I expect better of you :( I can tolerate light trolling or vague meanness, but please tone it down in my thread. Yes, I didn't laden down everyone with personal matters, but that's just the way I decided to ask my question, no need to become super aggressive, you're the only one who seems to be riled up about a simple thread...

Stop reading my posts in the stereotypical angry voice and they won't come off as me being mean. I made points, defended said points, discussed said points. Welcome to the world of debate and discussion. :V

Also, I HATE Christmas.
IceCreamy wrote:

(1:07): I prefer your balls over ***hol

Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2011 4:37pm | Report
Oh man did Jhoi ever get trolled in this thread.

I'm going to +rep Tosh everyday so he can cause this kind of mayhem in the vet halls too.

I do kinda feel bad for Jhoi tho...lol

@Jhoi

Ask yourself if you could care less if they were in your life. From what i'm reading so far, you shouldn't even bother, it will cause you more stress then not.

However that doesn't take away the fact that

a) The thread is indeed pretty useless without specifics
b) shouldn't even really be a thread on this, or if you did want to go general, i dun really think this was the way to go about it :P (but that's just me).
c) Toshabi would love to help you but can't because no specifics :c

At the very least, he would probably troll you in a different way :P

Samoh
<Member>
Samoh's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2011 5:02pm | Report
You're an absolute monster Toshabi, a pure and heartless monster. As one of the 12 wonders of this world, I would decline your allegiance. I think we all know how you really feel. *Hugs* Is k, we here 4 u. You foul monster.
Thanks to Koksei, The_Nameless_Bard,JhoiJhoi, LaCorpse, JEFFY40HANDS and myself for the signatures! I am also a certified gangster.
Vort
<Member>
Vort's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2011 5:16pm | Report
Lay off the Terrazine, Gabriel Tosh(abi)! <3
--
Jhoi, somewhat simply put, I'd say it comes down to if you want to be friends with these people or not. If they hold values you agree with, and you genuinely believe you could get along with these individuals, by all means, go for it. However, if this is a rejection reaction, or purely a response to the atmosphere of the season, and you do not truly want, for yourself and yourself only, to be friends with said individuals, I would recommend against it.

In other words, act according to how mentally (and physically, I suppose) healthy you believe the potential friendships would be.

Holy Toledo, Batman, It's Cho'Gath!
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2011 5:16pm | Report
Tosh, I think your 'trolling' was a failed attempt at being funny.

There, I said it. Happy now, Night? Now I told him everything I've told you in PMs as well. Even though he doesn't give a ****, lol.

Thanks to Hoppermh for the signature!
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2011 5:28pm | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:

Tosh, I think your 'trolling' was a failed attempt at being funny.

There, I said it. Happy now, Night? Now I told him everything I've told you in PMs as well. Even though he doesn't give a ****, lol.

<3

Yukimaru
<Member>
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2011 5:57pm | Report
Toshabi is a better troll/funny guy and will always be then Nighthawk.
Here i said the truth

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide