Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

So I asked people why their god doesn't help...

Creator: MrCuddowls February 17, 2013 2:11am
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2013 4:30pm | Report
Searz wrote:

Wooow... This is almost signature material. You just keep saying stupid stuff :D

Cool. Don't really understand how you can say that's stupid, but to each their own. I mean, it's not like you aren't really biased towards anything I say or anything- owait.

@Mowen

I think Luther said it best:

Luther3000 wrote:

Viva la revolucion!

Brothers and sisters, let us rise up and overthrow Mowen's evil regime!

Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2013 4:32pm | Report
I haven't done anything in this thread! D:
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2013 4:35pm | Report
Mowen wrote:

Thy sins of the flesh are coming back to haunt thee.

DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2013 4:39pm | Report
Mowen wrote:

you posted south park episodes though
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2013 4:47pm | Report
Honestly, it's this simpleminded ruse used by both sides in these kinds of debates, in which one side will jostle another with malice in mind in hopes that a member of the opposing side will post something foolish or make a half-thought out response. They'll then use that statement and label the entire opposing side with that remark, holding their beliefs superior over another's while disregarding any points brought up by more informed individuals or by simply responding to them with a fallacy.

In this thread, the atheists seem to be the ones taking on this position. If one needs any proof, read the previous 5 pages with no bias in mind.
jhoijhoi wrote:

Also, I think the levels of immorality in this thread are astounding. You'd really throw a child off a boat for your own luggage? Wow.

Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2013 5:16pm | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

@Mowen

I think Luther said it best:

This was before Mowen helped me understand the truth. Mowen is wonderful and great. I love her with all my heart. Mowen is watching you.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 28, 2013 1:47am | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

Cool. Don't really understand how you can say that's stupid, but to each their own. I mean, it's not like you aren't really biased towards anything I say or anything- owait.

It just gets even more sad if I have to explain it to you..
What you said is really stupid, bias has nothing to do with your stupidity.
I'm a strong independent black mage who don't need no mana.
Werepirelord
<Member>
Werepirelord's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 28, 2013 6:44am | Report
As everyone seems to have a right of view, and I already made an idiot of myself in this thread, let me explain to you the viev of my people, the pastafari.

Pastafarinism, AKA the church of the flying spaghetti monster, is formed through religion and science going hand in hand (not the bad scientology way).

For example, ever since the amount of pirates has been seen to decrease, global warming ocurred to be more and more of a problem. Thus we can indicate that the world needs more pirates.
Because of that, our catchphrase is "What would a pirate do?".

A good scale can be seen here:

Quoted:
According to Pastafarian "beliefs", pirates are "absolute divine beings" and the original Pastafarians. Furthermore, Pastafarians believe that the concept of pirates as "thieves and outcasts" is misinformation spread by Christian theologians in the Middle Ages and by Hare Krishnas. Instead, Pastafarians believe that they were "peace-loving explorers and spreaders of good will" who distributed candy to small children, adding that modern pirates are in no way similar to "the fun-loving buccaneers from history". In addition, Pastafarians believe that ghost pirates are responsible for all of the mysteriously lost ships and planes of the Bermuda Triangle. Pastafarians celebrate International Talk Like a Pirate Day on September 19.

Some other quotes out of our holy book:
Quoted:
I am the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Thou shalt have no other monsters before Me. (Afterwards is OK; just use protection.) The only Monster who deserves capitalization is Me! Other monsters are false monsters, undeserving of capitalization.

Quoted:
“Disclaimer: While Pastafarianism is the only religion based on empirical evidence, it should also be noted that this is a faith-based book. Attentive readers will note numerous holes and contradictions throughout the text; they will even find blatant lies and exaggerations. These have been placed there to test the reader's faith.”

See you later, armadillos! Unless I see you first!
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 28, 2013 9:14am | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

This was before Mowen helped me understand the truth. Mowen is wonderful and great. I love her with all my heart. Mowen is watching you.

let's be honest here, you just wanna tap that like hifumi wants to tap chihiro

The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 28, 2013 9:18am | Report
^do you really blame him?

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide