Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Some people on this site are really unpleasent

Creator: FatelBlade November 3, 2016 3:08pm
mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 4, 2016 7:03am | Report
Thanks to IPodPulse for this <3^
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 4, 2016 7:13am | Report
Well, uh, I'd just like to call out people for having egos way larger than they should be

I mean you're only in Diamond man, calm down

Oh I thought you were referring to me at first haha.

TheSilverDust
<Member>
TheSilverDust's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 4, 2016 7:27am | Report
*grabs popcorn*
Comic by VaporaDark!

Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 4, 2016 7:30am | Report
*GMD mode activate*

*kbye*

Like understanding that that post isn't about you but then show off your master elo anyway, how egocentric can you be lal

FatelBlade wrote:
It really bothers me when people try to make a serious post silly. Please don't do that.
I understand your frustration, it sucks when something matters to you and others just tease about it and ****talk that something. When people do that it is important to argue why your thought/post matters (or at least why it matters to you) as people will keep seeing it as a joke until you do which can get to a whole new level of frustration.
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Hogopogo
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 4, 2016 4:37pm | Report
Joxuu wrote:
This is where chromosomes go to die.

Searz wrote:
It's your profession to make ****ty forum posts?

You guys are proving him right. Is it really so hard to treat people with respect or just not comment at all?
Thanks to Hoppermh for the sig!
TheSilverDust
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2016 12:40am | Report
PsiGuard wrote:
You guys are proving him right. Is it really so hard to treat people with respect or just not comment at all?

Lovely :)

---
Just my two cents, but some people here are scaring new people off by saying really offensive things that cause new members to not stay here for long, causing this community to have a stunted growth in terms of developing this community. One example is that a certain veteran said something really offensive to a new member who posted a picture of herself(?), saying that her face is too edited, which caused this member to be never seen again.

Maybe some vets here are elitists, thinking that what they say is right most, if not all, of the time. And let's be honest, this site is slowly running out of people. A few people come here, but more people goo and leave this site :^)

But hey, I'm just a member here for one and a half year, so I may be wrong. And hey, if this come off as offensive to you, I may be right about you.
Thanks Vapora Dark for the sig!
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2016 3:23am | Report
"Stunted growth"

No lol

Also if you want to attract people don't immediately meme in their faces.

That only happened, like, yesterday? There's evidence somewhere.

Also if you're going to complain about people being mean like in large groups do it directly to a mod or something seriously guys that is their point.

Basically MOBAFire.
TheSilverDust
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2016 8:15am | Report
Also if you're going to complain about people being mean like in large groups do it directly to a mod or something seriously guys that is their point.

I agree. You should report it to a mod if you witness/experience something like this.

---
On another note, is what you've sai directed to me? :)
Comic by VaporaDark!

Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2016 4:49pm | Report
PsiGuard wrote:

Vapora kept saying not to take him seriously, so I didn't :D

Also, with the kind of stupid **** he's spewing he deserves no respect. Respect is earned, not given.

Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2016 5:49pm | Report
Obvious troll thread made by a troll so why am I expected to take this seriously? I have never taken part in a serious drama thread because that's just bothersome. This is not a serious thread.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide