Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Strife - S2's Newest MOBA

Creator: StrifeLover October 12, 2013 7:01pm
31 posts - page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 3, 2014 12:59pm | Report
Ubnoxius: ? You played a game but couldn't figure out the gameplay? Or did you watch someone play it? As a gamer, you should definitely know that watching is nowhere near the same as playing. The game is super intuitive and the mandatory tutorials make sure you know everything if you're a complete noob.

I'd definitely say it is not "Dota with a skin pack". As per my previous posts, key aspects of Dota are not present, such as denying and jungle camp pulling etc. Your comment could be likened to, "LoL is Dota with a skin pack"; whilst LoL and Strife DID come from the Dota orginal idea, Strife and LoL are very different to Dota.

Ichi: Yeah, I'm not sure about the competitive side of Strife. At the moment there obviously is no queue thus no ranked. I have no idea if they'd even have ranked, but I don't see why not. It is supposed to be for the casual player though.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by owentheawesomer ♡
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide