Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Vegetarianism...An Ethics Piece

Creator: Blydden October 18, 2011 12:24pm
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 19, 2011 6:52pm | Report

So what you're trying to say is veterinarian girls don't give head? :/ well that's rather upsetting.

They're usually furry, so I'm pretty sure they do.

screwblum wrote:

A nice tender spike is delicious.

screwblum
<Member>
screwblum's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 19, 2011 6:52pm | Report
Very good idea...

Thank you WrathWaffleWarrior, spooon, L1LShadow, JEFFY40HANDS, jhoijhoi and palzm for the sigs :3
Dotter
<Member>
Dotter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 20, 2011 3:01am | Report
I'm just glad that Denmark has insanely high requirements on food quality compared to alot of other countries.. x)

But I eat meat almost every day and I'm fine with that. I do prefer products, where the animals have been treated properly, if it isn't ****balls expensive.
Yougan
<Member>
Yougan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 20, 2011 7:06am | Report
I like meat, meat is awesome...

If you don't eat meat for you want to be like the animals... then you should eat meat even more!

If you don't eat meat becuse you think It's wrong for the animals... then if everyone would eat vegetables and such IT WOULD SOONER OR LATER KILL EVERYTHING! Except maybe some plants but...

If you don't eat the meat you get served, then that animal have died for nothing.

WHAT IS SO HARD TO STFU ABOUT EVERYONE BEING EVIL FOR EATING MEAT or... just eat it... o_o

Thanks to jhoijhoi, Brynolf, Jeffy40hands, Samoh, MissMaw, Vavena, Koksei and The-Nameless-Bard for my signs
BunkerBob
<Member>
BunkerBob's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 20, 2011 10:16am | Report
I am a member of PETA.
People
Eating
Tasty
Animals
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 20, 2011 1:29pm | Report
yeah. i could really care less about how the animal is treated knowing its only purpose is to eventually make it to the butcher.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Dotter
<Member>
Dotter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 21, 2011 2:12am | Report
Yougan wrote:

I like meat, meat is awesome...

If you don't eat meat for you want to be like the animals... then you should eat meat even more!

If you don't eat meat becuse you think It's wrong for the animals... then if everyone would eat vegetables and such IT WOULD SOONER OR LATER KILL EVERYTHING! Except maybe some plants but...

If you don't eat the meat you get served, then that animal have died for nothing.

WHAT IS SO HARD TO STFU ABOUT EVERYONE BEING EVIL FOR EATING MEAT or... just eat it... o_o

Because if someone feels it is cruelty to animals they will fight to stop it, exactly like some people would fight to help humans, who are being treated in a cruel way. Alot of people fight for their beliefs, so saying what you did, is indirectly to tell those people that their beliefs are less valid than yours.. It seems like double moral to tell them not to spread their belief, when you spread your own, which is kind of the opposite of their belief.
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 21, 2011 2:40am | Report
Cruelty to animals is not acceptable, even if they are being bred to be eaten. Would you be happy with someone cutting out the windpipe of your cat or dog without any anaesthetic before putting it down? o.O

I always buy "free range" eggs, which mean the chickens are not kept in cramped cages all their lives. I also buy "free range" chicken too. Beef and pork - no idea what conditions the meat comes from, and I feel a tad bad that there are animals out there suffering to fill my belly.

I'm not a vegetarian, but I do love vegetables. Wouldn't be able to give up chick though, love chicken :)
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by natuhlee ♡
Yougan
<Member>
Yougan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 21, 2011 2:45am | Report
I meant that they shouldn't call people evil and cruel just becuse they live like they were made to. :3
I know why people don't like meat, but the fact that some of them are calling the world evil becuse of it is wrong.

Humans are animals, animals eat stuff they are made to do, they are not evil becuse of it.
Let's call all the meatloving animals evil! Put wolves in jails! Hang bears! Burn snakes!
Becuse they do something they are meant to do!

Thanks to jhoijhoi, Brynolf, Jeffy40hands, Samoh, MissMaw, Vavena, Koksei and The-Nameless-Bard for my signs
Dotter
<Member>
Dotter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 21, 2011 3:53am | Report
Imo there is a huge difference between animals and humans, even though we are categorized as animals. Do you also think killing other humans is okay? Cause animals also sometime kill their own species..

The difference is found in the fact that we are able to reflect, which other animals aren't. At least in my opinion..

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide