Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

What is nintendo gonna do now?

Creator: caucheka December 7, 2011 11:33pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Icuonuez
<Member>
Icuonuez's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 10, 2011 8:15pm | Report
^That post was so redundant, I barely felt like replying o.O

You say we're drifting into our own opinions, when your entire post was just an opinion. It's like noone realizes that well over half of the Wii titles belong to Nintendo. Microsoft and Sony both buy the mass majority of their titles, and most are shared, even then. Games are games, are games. Saying that a game isn't meant for gamers is a ridiculous notion. Sure, maybe Hello Kitty Adventures II isn't for you, but it is the reason you find many women that play games. These types of games are also the catalysts that introduce our children to games. Nintendo was, is, and always will be the building blocks of gaming. What you see it as makes no difference.

@your argument on graphics: World of Warcraft. All I need to say.

Special thanks to Keondre for the sig!

Due to inactivity, I am no longer reviewing guides. Sorry guys :(
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2011 11:20am | Report
Maybe an opinion is an opinion is an opinion?

What i stated wasnt an opinion but things I know as FACTS.
(Nintendo's audience/Sony's and Xbox development etc maybe I'm not 100% right on everything, but in rough terms I am)

What I reffered to as "real gamers" are you and I, anyone who posts here maybe.
The "others" are family-based households were there are definitely no such things as shooter/realistic racers... in fact anything thats too complicated or cruel/"offensive".
Practically ~90% games that are published for Wii/Nintendo.

What I meant by "opinion land" was more than half of the things you write in your posts for example...
Just that: games =/= games.
And your opinion on graphic: Sure go on, no offense, I like playing retro games myself cause I like experience the stories/the great inventions of their own time, but you really believe thats the only opinion out there? Cause some guys playing WoW?
Yeah sure, I guess all those guys play becaue they give a **** on graphics and have nooo apparent reason besides that one...
(*cough*noothermmorpgcomparableinsize*cough*)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide