Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

[Champion Idea] Drills - The Bandle City Miner

Creator: MyBloodisBlack June 6, 2014 6:30pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Zordagoth
<Member>
Zordagoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 12, 2014 5:04am | Report
As for the passive, what about something like "every X seconds/Autoattack, your next AA cause AOE dmg and/or Stun around you (like dynamite or something)"

Something like micro stun (0,5 sec or such) but AoE would help him in ganking and jungling
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
MyBloodisBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 12, 2014 5:49am | Report
Zordagoth wrote:

As for the passive, what about something like "every X seconds/Autoattack, your next AA cause AOE dmg and/or Stun around you (like dynamite or something)"

Something like micro stun (0,5 sec or such) but AoE would help him in ganking and jungling

How about Drillz AA does AOE damage...something small nothing like Tiamat or Hydra but maybe like 5-10% damage to all surrounding enemies and if you decide to buy Hydra you can do alot of AOE damage too.
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 12, 2014 7:28pm | Report
id say hydra would be bad but you still have that ****ty hybrid ratio on his abilities

also im only just noticing now that his W is a permaslow which is anti-fun to play against, take that out and maybe add the slow after the knock up from Q or put the slowing effect in his passive (Drillz stabs at an enemy causing them to be slowed X% for Y seconds, cannot be used on the same enemy more than once every Z seconds)

also how is he going to win any 1v1s? Q is a CC ability and E doesnt grant any damage reduction the only thing he has going for him is W which would be like saying amumu is great at 1v1s and he isnt and he gets damage reduction and his DoT aura is %HP

seriously you made this champion with CC tank abilities (LIKE NAUT SEJ AND AMUMU) yet youre trying to say hes a counter jungler(LIKE SHYV LEE AND SHACO) with his ult and saying hes good at 1v1s, just give him damage reduction on E(hes putting on a helmet for ****s sakes it only makes more sense than anything else youve ever put into a champion idea) and make his W scale off his armor/m.res or even his HP and think of a passive that isnt gold related and this idea might actually be somewhat good unlike your previous ideas
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 13, 2014 5:55pm | Report
OK Dillbutt I have made a few modifications to the champion

1. The E still does the damage and stun but instead of being Hybrid it works off his HP instead.
2. The W no longer slows
3. The Q slows enemy that are hit outside the centre of the circle
4. He now uses a pickaxe
5. I have come up with a Passive that I hope works well - Basically it takes both Armor and Magic Resist and with a few different Percentages gives Drillz bonus Attack Damage, Attack Speed and Movement Speed.

Hopefully these ideas are to your liking.
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 13, 2014 6:07pm | Report
i gave you a good passive so instead you decided "DAH GIVE HIM BAD FREE STAT PASSIVE!!!" so i dont like the passive its bad

E stuns? why? also the damage should scale with your HP not whatever you described it as

Q change is ok if it works like vlads pool into some kind of knock up

tbh you should make his Q his ult so you can add a ton of power into it and make his ult his Q but make it be like an AoE poke/knockup ability like ziggs satchel charge rather than a big trap thing
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 14, 2014 1:59am | Report
what was your passive suggestion again?
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 14, 2014 11:28am | Report
AA slows unit by X% for Y seconds and cannot affect the same unit more than once every Z seconds
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 14, 2014 5:26pm | Report
Ok I listened to your idea, gave it my own twist
So now the passive is every 10 seconds his AA becomes a long ranged attack that causes 50% slow to its target for a few seconds.

And I have decide to keep the Q and R as they are because I like his R - I think it will add an element of tactics to him and make the game more interesting.
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 14, 2014 6:08pm | Report
increase the downtime of the slow if its going to be 50% because thats a huge slow if its point and click
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 15, 2014 3:37am | Report
OK I haven't lowered the downtime but instead decreased the slow effect to between 20 and 30% depending on how far the pickaxe travels (the further it goes the more slow it does)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide