Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

[Champion Idea] Drills - The Bandle City Miner

Creator: MyBloodisBlack June 6, 2014 6:30pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
TheKut
<Member>
TheKut's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 15, 2014 9:06am | Report
Ok, I guess you're settled with this champion now. I like the new passive, and I feel like the abilities are interesting though might need slight polish. Absolutely despise the ultimate on this kind of champion though. Concept seems nice enough too, but the ultimate ruins it all.

Overall good but it does not work together. Would not buy.
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
MyBloodisBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 15, 2014 3:07pm | Report
Why does no one like the ult for? its an ability that can steal buffs, take Baron from enemies, destroy teams or even provide safe escape.
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 15, 2014 5:28pm | Report
Its a Teemo ultimate.
Thats why I dont like it, and thats literally what it is.
Plus you cant steal buffs with it because you have to be lvl 6 and people will see you leave.

Basically MOBAFire.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 15, 2014 7:20pm | Report
im telling you to put that as a skillshot for his Q and make hius current Q his ult
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2014 3:46am | Report
Ok I swapped his Q and R around although I am finding it hard to figure out how Dynamite can be a skill shot when you put them down.
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2014 2:25pm | Report
think of it like a ziggs satchel bomb except if it hits someone it explodes
TheKut
<Member>
TheKut's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2014 4:15pm | Report

Why does no one like the ult for? its an ability that can steal buffs, take Baron from enemies, destroy teams or even provide safe escape.

We have been over this like a million times. The ult is not a bad ult, I actually like the idea. BUT, it is absolutely wasted on this champion concept. Drillz is an all-in, up in your face and disrupt kind of champion. His ult should help him to achieve that even more but it does not. He has no need for kiting or positioning, he has need for CC, stickyness and gapcloser.

Let's look at Nautilus. He is the same kind of champion, he wants to go all in and stay in your face to make sure the enemy can't do what they want. His Dredge Line makes sure he can get close to the target, his Staggering Blow makes sure they can't do what they want, his Titan's Wrath makes sure that he can stay and disrupt longer, his Riptide makes sure the enemies can't go away and his Depth Charge makes sure to disrupt, to chase down and to allow Naut and his team to be close.

Now let's look at Drillz: His Q chases down and disrupts, his W deals consistent damage to your surroundings which makes the enemies not wanting to be near you wich also disrupts them, his E makes sure he can stay in the middle of the fight longer to deal more damage with W, his passive makes sure they can't get away, but what does his R do? Well, it makes you able to ambush someone, to surprise them with sudden explosions, it makes you able to kite them into running into the explosions, but does it help you with your goal? No.

That's why we don't like the ultimate.

EDIT: Wow, I took way to long time to write this. This is not even an issue anymore.
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2014 4:38pm | Report
Ok I have edited Dynamite into a skill shot, now it does AOE damage when it lands and causes a stun if it actually hit an enemy champion and also reset for one extra throw if you do too.

Please tell me this is actually good now :S
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2014 4:45pm | Report
if its going to be a stun i wouldnt give it ammo or a refreshing cooldown
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2014 4:52pm | Report
Well it can't stun the same champion twice so you would have to use it on someone else if you wanted to utilize the stun and it would have to be used quickly otherwise it would be wasted.

also it adds a new element to him in the sense he becomes a very interesting support champion since you could throw one dynamite at the ADC then quickly at the support mixed with his armor boost I am not saying he would be a great support but he would make a support champion nevertheless.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide