Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

[Champion Idea] Drills - The Bandle City Miner

Creator: MyBloodisBlack June 6, 2014 6:30pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2014 5:37pm | Report
so basically an instant braum passive? you are aware thats one of the big reasons hes permabanned right?
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
MyBloodisBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2014 5:55pm | Report
Ok the refresh is removed so you can stun once then the ability goes on cooldown
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2014 6:46pm | Report
too bad its probably going to do low damage because its meant to be a cc ability

just dont give it ammo itll still have the fantasy of being a miner with just one dynamite
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2014 2:30am | Report
The ability doesn't have any ammo now, it was changed to one dynamite :/
I was thinking of having it do like between low and moderate damage...not too much but just enough that if you used it on a really low health enemy you can take them out with it.

But anyhows now thats all been sorted how does my champion Idea work?
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
TheKut
<Member>
TheKut's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2014 5:13pm | Report
Is his Q a skillshot like Mystic Shot or a skillshot like CH-1 Electron Storm Grenade?
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2014 7:09pm | Report

Drillz R is Tunnel Vision - Drillz locks onto a target and borrows under ground as he shots towards them travelling under blockades and dodging any AA, Abilities and even Turret shots.
When he catches up to the target he deals massive AOE damage to all surrounding enemies and monsters and knocking all enemies into the air.
This move covers a large area of the map.

So... it's a ridiculously long range Cease and Desist, but better?
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2014 10:00pm | Report
thats why i was saying it needs to be his ult rather than his Q ability
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 19, 2014 2:09am | Report
Lugignaf wrote:

So... it's a ridiculously long range Cease and Desist, but better?

Well I have been thinking about this and I decided it may be unfair so I have decided to shorten the distance (although still pretty far), Decided to change the damage to a more moderate damage but also added bonus damage to enemy champions who fall down.
Looking at Vi ult id say that this move will do probably 70-80% of the damage it does but can travel a bit further and has the potential to knock up the entire team so I suppose in a way the answer is yes...its a better version of Cease and Desist

I have also added a small passive to his W - Jackhammer that gives him a bonus 25% extra Mana Regen on top of his own Mana Regen amount.
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 19, 2014 6:28pm | Report
i like how someone tells you something is OP so you decide to buff it and also buff something else in the kit
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 19, 2014 7:00pm | Report
Look I am trying to create a nice champion that people like and listen to everyone and trying my best to incorporate everyone ideas whilst still holding onto what little of this champion is my own :(

I changed the Ult for you guys and even changed what was a move I thought was brilliant into a skill shot.

I took the new Ult and nerfed it so its actually weaker than I was intending it to be.

Yeah I added something to an ability but its not like its a passive that is going to be unfair.

No matter what I do no one is satisfied with my efforts are they?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide