Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Dr. Edmundo and Revenous Hydra/Wit's End

Creator: Re4XN May 31, 2015 12:33pm
1 2
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2015 4:42am | Report
My Cho with that build has a 67% winrate^^

Edit: 69% winrate.
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2015 5:00am | Report
sirell wrote:
(one of our members here makes a thing of playing On-hit Twisted Fate top lane)
Who might this be? >.> <.<

I once tried Critmundo for funsies, didnt end very well. Thing with mundo is that he has already quite some damage without building items and doesn't really have scaling. The best damage items for Mundo are MPen items because of his huge % damage from Q, which is why people like taking Liandrys Torment. Wits end could work too, but keep in mind that requires Mundo to auto attack ppl and it only works on 1 target at the time. You might increase duellability, but in teamfights it aint all that useful for mister purple.
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Hogopogo
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
Re4XN
<Member>
Re4XN's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2015 8:46am | Report
Meiyjhe wrote:
Who might this be? >.> <.<

I once tried Critmundo for funsies, didnt end very well. Thing with mundo is that he has already quite some damage without building items and doesn't really have scaling. The best damage items for Mundo are MPen items because of his huge % damage from Q, which is why people like taking Liandrys Torment. Wits end could work too, but keep in mind that requires Mundo to auto attack ppl and it only works on 1 target at the time. You might increase duellability, but in teamfights it aint all that useful for mister purple.

Well, I am glad to know I'm not the only guy around going Crit. Mundo xD It is absolutely ridiculous the amount of damage I ended up doing at the end of the 1st game I did it. Crit. Mundo works best in the jungle though, since the only tanky item I ever build is Spirit Visage, making Mundo, ironically, squishy. Obviously, I'm never going to do this in a ranked game xD

As you mentioned, MP works extremelly well, yes. His Infected Bonesaw scales with nothing (both a blessing and a curse), but it deals magic damage, so MP fits perfectly. Mpen Mundo is incredibly fun to play if you are able to ever pull it off (I was able to make it work once as Support Mundo, building Sorcerer's Shoes, Liandry's Torment and Void Staff).

In normal games where I actually play seriously, I build full tank unless our team is ahead (if this is the case I might go for Liandry's).

Quoted:
Here is my guide to how to not get kited, cuz I never get.

First, use Ghost as your summoner spell. It easily helps against kiting and with Enchantment: Distortion.

Second, go and get Zephyr. If your champion in any way benefits from attack speed, get it. It not only allows you to get Boots of Swiftness, it also removes together with them any kiteability from the enemy. But, get 2 defense items before you get it, as you need enough tankyness to even run at your enemy.

Finally, if you still get kited, get 1 more movement speed item. Great examples for this are The Black Cleaver or Trinity Force.

Then, finish off your build with 1-2 more defense items or go for mixed items like Wit's End.

Well, as Mundo I always take Teleport and Ghost as summoner spells (I used to run Flash, but now-a-days I rarely die as Mundo, besides Maximum Dosage's MS + Ghost = Mundo goes where he pleases). I usualy buil Zephyr, when the game is over 45:00, because "ain't nobody got gold fo' that" sword when you need to get tanky to take the damage. I considered once to build a Black Cleaver on Mundo, but never actually got down to doing it. It seems a little bit hard for Mundo to stack it's passive without an AS item. The CDR is nice, the HP is nice as well, so I think I'm going to give it a run. Also, I always wanted to build Sheen on Dr. Mundo, but again, never did. TF seems like a little bit of a waste since Mundo won't use the AP, the Mana and the 10% Crit Chance won't mean anything without any other Crit item on him (I will, however try this on my Crit Mundo Build xD).

Well, thanks again for the replies guys. I am new to this forums and I start to like them already :P
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide