Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Ezreal: AD, AP, or Hybrid?

Creator: Delandel March 6, 2011 10:56am
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 5, 2011 3:42pm | Report
No, I don't think you would. But wintermond did, so was replying to him. I still want to try MM/AA/Triforce eventually...stupid computer >.>

Wintermond
<Member>
Wintermond's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2011 12:51am | Report
The problem with Manamune is, that it only provides AD(and Mana), so you can only build Ezreal semi-hybrid. Manamune + Archangels is a strange kind of combination. It is semi-viable because it provides strange stats(Too much mana and mreg, while Building them you have a very weak phase), so that Gunblades would be more efficient because they provide you with both AD and AP and give you a nice Spellvamp/Lifesteal bonus on top, which I am missing hardly on MM/AA.
I am talking about stacking two or three Hextechs, along with a TF, Boots and BC/LW. This would definately be a raping hybrid Build, but it's too expensive to be any viable.
Besides of that I only see ways to build Ezreal semi-hybrid with one Hextech, TF and AD Items, which should be the best way at the moment.

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

ExamplePrime
<Member>
ExamplePrime's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2011 5:57am | Report
Manamune, Trinity Force, Gunblade, Banshees, Black Cleaver

That seems solid
Semi-hybrid with a bit of survivability

Boots can be whatever
Would be funny to see an Ez with a Trinity Force and 4 Gunblades though
Shameless plug: www.youtube.com/Exampleprime
---
I play games, I write stories. And I make youtube videos that are way to long.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2011 7:59am | Report
Wintermond wrote:

The problem with Manamune is, that it only provides AD(and Mana), so you can only build Ezreal semi-hybrid. Manamune + Archangels is a strange kind of combination. It is semi-viable because it provides strange stats(Too much mana and mreg, while Building them you have a very weak phase), so that Gunblades would be more efficient because they provide you with both AD and AP and give you a nice Spellvamp/Lifesteal bonus on top, which I am missing hardly on MM/AA.
I am talking about stacking two or three Hextechs, along with a TF, Boots and BC/LW. This would definately be a raping hybrid Build, but it's too expensive to be any viable.
Besides of that I only see ways to build Ezreal semi-hybrid with one Hextech, TF and AD Items, which should be the best way at the moment.

AA + MM gives more AD/AP then 2 Hextechs. Yes, you miss out on lifesteal and Spellvamp, however I dislike those two things as they are not neccessary. The active is very good, however stacking Gunblades does nothing for that. It is also a heck less expensive.

Probably the build I would go with is TriForce, Madreds, Banshee's/Randuin's, LW, MM, Boots

Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2011 9:09am | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

AA + MM gives more AD/AP then 2 Hextechs.

129 AP and 76 AD with AA+MM.
150AP and 120AD with 2*Gunblade.
And that's at max level.
It's pretty clear that AA+MM is not a viable idea..

Quoted:
Probably the build I would go with is TriForce, Madreds, Banshee's/Randuin's, LW, MM, Boots

LW is not needed. Nor is Randuin.
"If someone is ****, you point at them and declare "****!". Because this is the internet." - Serpentiferous

"The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and little girls are the FBI." - ???
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2011 5:03pm | Report
MM/AA gives more AD/AP when combined with other items and costs less.

Gunblade gives more AD/AP when stacked but is ****loads more expensive.

MM/AA/Guinsoo's gives more of both then 2* Gunblade's and costs less. Pretty sure it's viable.

Why is LW not needed? It's a heck of a lot better then Black Cleaver is it not? You will have AS up your butt with Madred's and passive, you don't need more, and 40% ArPen is extremely necessary against any team with more then 100 MR/Armor (aka everyone). Randuin's wouldn't be my first choice as Banshee's is tons better, but the slow is absolutely amazing and it has pretty good stats now. Either Banshee's or GA I would go with, RoA on an AP build though?

Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2011 5:17pm | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

MM/AA gives more AD/AP when combined with other items and costs less.

Gunblade gives more AD/AP when stacked but is ****loads more expensive.

Stacked? Are you high? EDIT: To clarify; what you say imply that you can stack up Gunblades somehow.

MM+AA gives LESS, regardless of other items.
"We've had a few gloomy years with bad console ports, and what do we get in the light at the end of the console-tunnel? A tablet OS ported to PC." - Atlas Tasume, on Windows 8
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2011 5:21pm | Report
Anyhow, who cares about 2 gunblades? One is awesome, several; not as awesome.
"If someone is ****, you point at them and declare "****!". Because this is the internet." - Serpentiferous

"The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and little girls are the FBI." - ???
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2011 5:25pm | Report
Uh yeah, stacked.

MM/AA/Rageblade = 131 AD/203 AP
HTGB/HTGB = 120 AD/150 AP

pretty clear there.

Will agree with your other statement though.

Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2011 6:02pm | Report
Hey now. You just added in a 3rd item. That wasn't part of the original itemset. What are you trying to pull here?

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide