Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Help asked making tier list of champion's passives

Creator: Dzeno January 25, 2012 10:24am
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 25, 2012 10:36pm | Report
Not gonna argue whether Corki passive would be top tier or not, this is common sense.
Dzeno
<Member>
Dzeno's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 26, 2012 1:19am | Report
Just so everybody knows I'm trying to make this list, I'm not saying it's perfect the way it is, far from that probably.

At the moment to make it easier for myself i'm not adding passives that use different resources than mana.

Also I haven't add all abilities yet, neither would I know where to place some of them.

Some reasoning behid Yi's alpha strike is simple. I only does it every 7th attack meaning in a 1v1 a lot of times you might not even be able to use it and people can even see the stacks.

in a team fight it depends on the situation but haven to attack 7 times before it procs are a lot of attacks.
Yukimaru
<Member>
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 26, 2012 5:13am | Report
I would move Backstab to Tier 4 or 5
True Grit to Tier 1
Rebirth Tier 2
idk how Volibear passive is called but its definitly Tier 1 if not even God Tier
Void Stone shouldnt also be God Tier, only the high build in Lifesteal is God-Tier
Zoki
<Member>
Zoki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 26, 2012 5:20am | Report
lifebaka wrote:

Soul Siphon would be pretty terrible on an AD carry, really. Kinda' the nature of them that they don't do a lot of magic damage.

I haven't played Corki much, does it also apply to on-hit effects like Wit's End?

Missed the AD Carry part :D. Still going for my opinion about disagreeing with this list.

Yi's passive should be atleast tier 2. You're a fed AD carry that deals like 800 with critical strike. You get lucky passive so you crit on it and instead of 800 you deal 1600. How is that 4th tier passive?

Life is 10% of what happens to you and 90% of how you react to it.
Sigs made by: LaCorpse, jhoijhoi, Katoki, JEFFY40HANDS, The_Nameless_Bard and Sk1llbug
-||- Check out my Master Yi guide -||-
Yukimaru
<Member>
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 26, 2012 5:24am | Report
lifebaka wrote:

I haven't played Corki much, does it also apply to on-hit effects like Wit's End?

Baka! Baka! Baka!
That passives applys to physical dmg, it applys to critcs, Trinity, Sheen&Lichbane
lifebaka
<Member>
lifebaka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 26, 2012 6:46am | Report
Yukimaru wrote:

Baka! Baka! Baka!
That passives applys to physical dmg, it applys to critcs, Trinity, Sheen&Lichbane

Thanks. I am not yet that knowledgeable about a lot of mechanics in the game.

DuffTime wrote:

Not gonna argue whether Corki passive would be top tier or not, this is common sense.

I was more arguing that Yi's passive should be higher, really, and I still think that it should. + ~14% of all AA damage, including on-hit effects, is pretty massive. Even if Corki's passive was calculated post-mitigation, it'd still be top tier.
OTGBionicArm wrote: Armored wimminz = badass.

My posts may be long. If this bothers you, don't read them.
Dzeno
<Member>
Dzeno's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 26, 2012 8:11am | Report
Placed yi into 2nd tier, void stone a tier lower into tier 1, and rebirth a tier lower into tier 2

Yukimaru wrote:

True Grit to Tier 1
Rebirth Tier 2
idk how Volibear passive is called but its definitly Tier 1 if not even God Tier
Void Stone shouldnt also be God Tier, only the high build in Lifesteal is God-Tier

Why place The Relentless Storm higher than rebirth it has a long CD, it restores 30% health over 6 seconds, imo its on par with rebirth, but if you dissagree please explain to me why

Once again thanks for the comments and help everyone.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 26, 2012 9:53am | Report
Yukimaru wrote:

True Grit to Tier 1
Rebirth Tier 2

Disregard this as none of it's correct lol.
Yukimaru
<Member>
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 26, 2012 10:04am | Report
Dzeno wrote:

Placed yi into 2nd tier, void stone a tier lower into tier 1, and rebirth a tier lower into tier 2

Why place The Relentless Storm higher than rebirth it has a long CD, it restores 30% health over 6 seconds, imo its on par with rebirth, but if you dissagree please explain to me why

Once again thanks for the comments and help everyone.

Because Anivia cant do **** in her egg-form while Volibear can.

DuffTime wrote:

Disregard this as none of it's correct lol.

Oh look, my Name is DuffTime im loved from everyone on Moba and that gives me the right to call other stuff **** with a provocative lol without any explanation >:0
We just look at the passives alone, Backstab only helps when the Enemy is running in this case.
True Grit gives way to much effective health for being just a passive
Rebirth isnt that great after early/early-midgame because you cant do nothing in that 6 seconds.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 26, 2012 10:16am | Report
I've spoken my mind like this since day one, anybody will tell you that. That's why I'm not loved by -all- the community. The ones who can't handle an occasional argument, generally don't like me at the end of the day. It's gonna be up to you to decide what you think of me, but I'm not treating you any differently than I treat anybody else.

The one thing I won't stand for is false information being accepted by those who don't know any better. For that reason, I always call out misinformation.

True Grit is good on Graves. Sure, yet it's still not the greatest passive for an AD carry.

Rebirth wouldn't be tier 2 on any AD carry, it would be almost useless.

Volibear passive? Are you ****ing kidding me, hahah. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. What a useless passive for an AD carry.

Your role is to deal damage, pick the things that are gonna enable that, not some average or even sub par regenerative skill lol.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide