Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Help asked making tier list of champion's passives

Creator: Dzeno January 25, 2012 10:24am
lifebaka
<Member>
lifebaka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 26, 2012 10:57am | Report
DuffTime wrote:

Rebirth wouldn't be tier 2 on any AD carry, it would be almost useless.

Volibear passive? Are you ****ing kidding me, hahah. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. What a useless passive for an AD carry.

To expand on this a little, The Relentless Storm is only good if you can actually stay alive for the full six seconds of its effect. AD carries tend to be rather squishy, so it's extremely unlikely that they'll be able to stay alive for a full 6 seconds after reaching 30% HP. Most of the time this happens, it'll happen because you won the fight, but it won't work during it. If you get focused in the middle of a teamfight, Voli's passive isn't going to save you as an AD carry; you're going to be dead in two seconds either way.

Rebirth is at least slightly better, even with its longer cooldown, because at least they have to kill you a little bit harder to make you stay down. Which, of course, they will, making it fairly useless as well.
OTGBionicArm wrote: Armored wimminz = badass.

My posts may be long. If this bothers you, don't read them.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 26, 2012 11:12am | Report
Volibear passive is just not the greatest passive, it's not even that good on a full tank why the **** would it be good on a squishy AD carry? Lol.
Yukimaru
<Member>
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 26, 2012 11:13am | Report
DuffTime wrote:

I've spoken my mind like this since day one, anybody will tell you that. That's why I'm not loved by -all- the community. The ones who can't handle an occasional argument, generally don't like me at the end of the day. It's gonna be up to you to decide what you think of me, but I'm not treating you any differently than I treat anybody else.

The one thing I won't stand for is false information being accepted by those who don't know any better. For that reason, I always call out misinformation.

True Grit is good on Graves. Sure, yet it's still not the greatest passive for an AD carry.

Rebirth wouldn't be tier 2 on any AD carry, it would be almost useless.

Volibear passive? Are you ****ing kidding me, hahah. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. What a useless passive for an AD carry.

Your role is to deal damage, pick the things that are gonna enable that, not some average or even sub par regenerative skill lol.

Ok i just read its about AD-Carry, im sorry bout this that changes a little bit.
Since im a fan of Dyrus-meta because they **** AP Carrys aswell AD Carrys around...
But the passives are still good, even on a AD-Carry, Chosen of the Storm prob. not that good now because AD-Carrys tend to get nuked down cuz Enemy AD-Carry usually cant reach em, yeh...so just Tier 3 but it needs to be higher then Rebirth, you kinda accept with me on True Grid though...
so again im sorry i wasnt getting its just bout AD-Carrys.

EDIT: Also i think Volibears passive is great, his whole kit is strong, but in this combination it isnt.
He has a mini mundo ult as passive, mini garen ult as normal skill, singed flinged, a slow&speed up...who cares bout his ultimate
Dzeno
<Member>
Dzeno's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 26, 2012 11:17am | Report
put rebirth and backstab both in tier 3
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 26, 2012 11:26am | Report
Backstab is high tier, not a low or mid tier passive for AD carry.

Yeah Yuki I was confused as well at first xP
Dzeno
<Member>
Dzeno's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 26, 2012 11:33am | Report
placed backstab (high) in tier 2
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 26, 2012 12:09pm | Report
rofl you even know wtf an AD carry's purpose is?

Do as much damage as possible to the entire enemy team.

Your high tier abilities should be abilities that increase damage.

Backstab, Berserker Rage, Double Strike, Relentless Assault, etc.

Lower stuff should be stuff like Grog Soaked Blade that isn't bad, but isn't as good as high tier.

Really low tier stuff should be stuff that isn't really that great, like Happy Hour or something.

Or you know, you could just stick with stuff that has already been proven to be the best passives, like Hextech Shrapnel Shells, Headshot, etc...

DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 26, 2012 12:20pm | Report
^

Headshot would be great if cait had an AS steroid but she doesn't.

But yeah I dunno why this even needs discussing, it's obvious which ones are good.
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 26, 2012 12:22pm | Report
Dzeno wrote:

Tier list 1, passives for an AD carry

(probably melee)

Wait.

What?
Thanks to Fatelblade for the sig!
Temzilla