Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Hextech Gunblade on Poppy?

Creator: Turbo Punz April 24, 2012 6:55pm
1 2
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 25, 2012 5:03pm | Report
Yeah, AP is hilarious, but when I'm focused on being extremely versatile, Trinity Force + Hextech Gunblade is ridiculous. Sheen then Bilgewater Cutlass. If I'm feeling it, usually I will grab Guinsoo's Rageblade because the stacks along with W passive are just brilliant.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
Lilpwninprincess
<Member>
Lilpwninprincess's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 25, 2012 5:10pm | Report
Frozen Mallet in my opinion is okay, but honestly sooo many other items that are better. I prefer Rylai's Crystal Scepter for Poppy over Frozen Mallet.

Hextech Gunblade & Trinity Force are literally your 2 core items for her. Everything else can really go into situational.
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 25, 2012 5:14pm | Report

Hextech Gunblade & Trinity Force are literally your 2 core items for her.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
Turbo Punz
<Member>
Turbo Punz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 25, 2012 5:23pm | Report

I only ever build Poppy AP. And when done, I ohe-shot a LeBlanc with Devastating Blow. Hilarious moment, I'd have to say that burst was instakill upon contact.

Ionian Boots of Lucidity, Rabadon's Deathcap, Zhonya's Hourglass, Lich Bane, Hextech Gunblade and Void Staff

I've never heard of that, that's pretty cool.
Come to think about it, AP poppy would be Ape**** OP. Will Try

And why not FM?

Sexy General Odd-Bro is Sexy

+Rep me if you found anything helpful from me

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the beautiful signaures

CasterMaster
<Veteran>
CasterMaster's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 25, 2012 5:26pm | Report
I've NEVER tried AD Poppy. Personally because I never thought of her as an AD bruiser. Her AP is so strong anyways don't need to go AD.

My Elise Guide | My Kassadin Guide
Thanks to jhoijhoi, albableat, Arcana3, GMD and I for the awesome sigs! im a zombie
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 25, 2012 5:46pm | Report
If I do play her AD, I get Sheen and then Last Whisper. The only reason I can't play her completely AP is because her extreme mega burst isn't always going to work for everybody. I like keeping an even spread of damage output so the enemies have no choice but to build multiple defense.

Then again, her main target is always the enemy Carry and those champions make annihilation effortless, of course due to lack of defense.

I have actually built Trinity Force, Hextech Gunblade, Guinsoo's Rageblade, Last Whisper, and Void Staff before. That is insane.

Turbo Punz
<Member>
Turbo Punz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 26, 2012 9:08am | Report
Thanks for all the help guys.
I'll be sure to be try all these builds.

Sexy General Odd-Bro is Sexy

+Rep me if you found anything helpful from me

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the beautiful signaures

1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide