In my eyes there is only justice

Thank you Xiaowiriamujhoijhoi JEFFY40HANDS JakofSpaydes
Check out my AP/AD TF Build
Okay, but should I go for the hextech or WOTA, or would it end up being just about the same?
In my eyes there is only justice

Thank you Xiaowiriamujhoijhoi JEFFY40HANDS JakofSpaydes
How to tank guide (Revamped! 10/13)
Caster Heavy Team -> WotA
Gunblade honestly, is an Anti-Carry item for Mordekaiser, it's main benefit is that it greatly improves his Q, which, combined with a Lichbane, is his burst move.
I build Gunblade morde like this:
I usually build WotA though, and when i do it's more of a tanky spell vamp build, and it goes something like
In both builds, i have a slight focus on CDR, and resists are key in the second build.
Gunblade honestly, is an Anti-Carry item for Mordekaiser, it's main benefit is that it greatly improves his Q, which, combined with a Lichbane, is his burst move.
I build Gunblade morde like this:
I usually build WotA though, and when i do it's more of a tanky spell vamp build, and it goes something like
In both builds, i have a slight focus on CDR, and resists are key in the second build.
Tri lane for life.
Lich Bane on Morde is kinda bad...
"I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m ****ing ******ed but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache†and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding." - Guuse
"uh, I identify as counterstrike and I find this globally offensive" - ???
"uh, I identify as counterstrike and I find this globally offensive" - ???
Searz wrote:
Ok, bad might be the wrong word for it, but there definitely are BETTER items.
Not for Anti-Carry Morde.
It does take away from his Team Fight presence, and it costs more than it should, but it's unbeatable as a boost for his Q. Essentially it makes his Q's ratio a 1.4 instead of a 0.4 .
I've had games where i would DFG-> Ult -> Q their tank for fun, and he would die.
Tri lane for life.
You need to log in before commenting.


This is my current build for him.
Doran's shield
Sorc boots
Sunfire
FON
Ryali's crystal scepter
WOTA
GA
Maybe I should drop GA and get both hextech and WOTA?