Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

[Item] Pheyniex's Item Shop!

Creator: Pheyniex August 12, 2012 6:49am
1 2 3
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2012 6:49am | Report
I am creating this post for my item suggestions and yours too. Post your item suggestion for (CONSTRUCTIVE) criticism. Suggestions will be cathegorized on this opening post by basic stats and alphabetically.

Rules:
  • to comment on a particular item, quote its original post or most recent version. if you are looking to update/upgrade/downgrade your item, quote your post clearly stating the modifications. you can also add the criticism witch you based yourself to make the change.
  • make your criticism on fundamented arguments. simply saying a certain item sucks is not great criticism. using some basic math and logic will be enough since we can't really teste these ingame.
  • be polite, don't curse. this is supposed to give us some creative freedom on the game and possibly some fun.
  • be reasonable about your suggestions: "100AD for 1000g" proposals will not be accepted.
  • you may PM me if I forget to update the topic or you are a really hot girl looking for some fun. (:facepalm). I'd like to avoid getting spammed. Moderators may help in this regard, if they are willing to.
  • alterations to current items are not accepted. Unupgradable items cannot be given an upgrade. Consumables are not eligible for upgrade.
  • ONE new item per post.
  • it would be nice to add an opinion from self about the suggestion and maybe a potfolio to show how you came to that result.

Update:
  • 1. especially if you are rather active in the forum, please add a link to your comment with your item post, since it will be hard for me to reach it from your activity log.
  • 1. posts that I was not able to aquire a link to will be mentioned in at the end of this post with (*) or other symbol, except for numbers, to indicate it's page. On lucky situations, only the link to the page will be provided.
  • 2. item suggestions must be new, exclude reworks of current and past ones and bear a name (to identif. even if it's a bad name, it's ok). updates/reworks of existing items can be discussed in a dedicaed topic.

have funz.

As requested to GMD himself.
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2012 6:55am | Report
I will demonstrate:

Demacian Uniform:
Emblem Of Valor+ Regrowth Pendant+ Warden's Mail+850g=3535g

Stats:
+78 Armor
+45 HP regen/5sec
Unique Aura: Nearby enemies have their movement speed reduced by 5%.
Unique Active: Nearby allies gaind HP regen/5sec equal to 1% of their maximum HP for 3 seconds. (75 second cooldown)

no specific purpose other than providing other build options for Warden's Mail+ Emblem of Valor and show you how this is supposed to work. =)

Sig made by elenah
nhom
<Member>
nhom's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2012 8:57am | Report
Pheyniex wrote:

Unique Active: Nearby allies gaind HP regen/5sec equal to 1% of their maximum HP for 3 seconds. (75 second cooldown)

Not even health potion... Should be larger amount of regen or last longer.
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2012 9:47am | Report
Pheyniex wrote:

I will demonstrate:

Demacian Uniform:

Stats:
+78 Armor
+45 HP regen/5sec

no specific purpose other than providing other build options for Warden's Mail+ Emblem of Valor and show you how this is supposed to work. =)

nhom wrote:
Not even health potion... Should be larger amount of regen or last longer.

Demacian Uniform:

Stats:
+78 Armor
+45 HP regen/5sec
Unique Active: Nearby allies gain HP regen/5sec equal to 15% of their maximum HP for 3 seconds. (75 second cooldown)

3000hp * 0.15 = 450hp ==> 150hp/second = 750hp/5sec

Sig made by Tamy
Jpikachu1999
<Member>
Jpikachu1999's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2012 8:39am | Report
Are we allowed to add our own item ideas? If so, here's my first shot at it.

Bilgewater Bow (I'm bad with names):

Pickaxe + Bilgewater Cutlass + Recurve Bow + 200 gold = 3850 gold

Stats:

+ 80 AD
+ 40% AS
+ 14% Lifesteal
Unique Passive: Every hit against a slowed target increases your AD by 2 and your lifesteal by 1% for 4 seconds. This effect stacks up to 6 times.
Unique Active: Fires a blast at a target champion that deals 300 magic damage and slows them by 50% for 3 seconds.

I thought of this combination, because currently there are very few build options and situational items for AD carries. I wanted to give something that was on par or contested Infinity Edge and Bloodthirster. I felt Bilgewater Cutlass needed some love as well :3 Tell me what you guys think.

If I helped you, click that +rep!
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2012 8:57am | Report

Stats:

+ 80 AD
+ 40% AS
+ 14% Lifesteal
Unique Passive: Every hit against a slowed target increases your AD by 2 and your lifesteal by 1% for 4 seconds. This effect stacks up to 6 times.
Unique Active: Fires a blast at a target champion that deals 300 magic damage and slows them by 50% for 3 seconds.

I thought of this combination, because currently there are very few build options and situational items for AD carries. I wanted to give something that was on par or contested Infinity Edge and Bloodthirster. I felt Bilgewater Cutlass needed some love as well :3 Tell me what you guys think.

firstly: yes. and i hope i can keep it organized... ^^'

secondly: i also think Bilgewater Cutlass needs some love. I just think the item is very expensive and since you have such Passive, maybe you can drop Pickaxe and buff the passive and the AS a bit. Maybe like this:
+60 AD
+45% AS
+14% LS
Unique Passive: Every hit against a slowed target increases your AD by 3 and your lifesteal by 1% for 4 seconds. This effect stacks up to 6 times.
Bilgewater Cutlass+ Recurve Bow+625g=3500

still seems expensive... -.-'

Sig made by Tamy
Jpikachu1999
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2012 3:00pm | Report
I don't know, I wanted it to be on par or close to Infinity Edge, so it would be pretty expensive. Consider the fact that it's one of only 2 other items that have AD and AS ( Trinity Force and Black Cleaver).

I'm considering removing the passive and just plain out buffing the stats. I wanted something that was kinda unique, but the active does that for me. It is quite cost effective, that's why the stats aren't as high as one would think for it's price.

Stats:

+ 80 AD
+ 40% AS
+ 14% Lifesteal

{Changes in red}

Bilgewater Bow:

Stats:

+ 90 AD
+ 40% AS
+ 16% Lifesteal
Unique Passive: Every spell or basic attack on a slowed target increases your AD by 5 and your Lifesteal by 2% for 5 seconds. Can stack up to 2 times.
Unique Active: Blasts an enemy champion with slowing energy, which slows the target by 90% over 5 seconds. (Think Nasus's Wither)

Jpikachu1999
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2012 3:11pm | Report
Pheyniex wrote:

Demacian Uniform:

Stats:
+78 Armor
+45 HP regen/5sec
Unique Active: Nearby allies gain HP regen/5sec equal to 15% of their maximum HP for 3 seconds. (75 second cooldown)

3000hp * 0.15 = 450hp ==> 150hp/second = 750hp/5sec

Sorry for double posting, but here we go.

I'd say the aura is slightly overpowered. Imagine having this on a Janna, or just a team with a Janna. MS quints + Janna + tier 2 boots allows you to catch up to nearly everyone. With this, your entire team would be unkitable and unchasable. I don't really have any innovative suggestions at the moment, but I just think it might turn out to be a little too strong.

I'd also buff the armor and HP/5 to 80 and 50. The current number for armor is pretty strange, and I just think the HP regen needs to be slightly buffed.

It also seems slightly expensive for the stats it gives. Maybe buff them a little? It's your choice either way.

TheKut
<Member>
TheKut's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2012 3:22pm | Report

I don't know, I wanted it to be on par or close to Infinity Edge, so it would be pretty expensive. Consider the fact that it's one of only 2 other items that have AD and AS ( Trinity Force and Black Cleaver).

I'm considering removing the passive and just plain out buffing the stats. I wanted something that was kinda unique, but the active does that for me. It is quite cost effective, that's why the stats aren't as high as one would think for it's price.

{Changes in red}

Bilgewater Bow:

Stats:

+ 90 AD
+ 40% AS
+ 16% Lifesteal
Unique Passive: Every spell or basic attack on a slowed target increases your AD by 5 and your Lifesteal by 2% for 5 seconds. Can stack up to 2 times.
Unique Active: Blasts an enemy champion with slowing energy, which slows the target by 90% over 5 seconds. (Think Nasus's Wither)

I think the slow is way to high after the change. On Wither the slow starts pretty average, and then increases over time. Either you do the same with your slow, or lower it to 60% or 70%. That's my oppinion. Otherwise you did a very good job, and I don't see why it couldn't be in the game.
Minho
<Editor>
Minho's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2012 3:43pm | Report
Sorcerer's Bao Ve:

Negatron Cloak + Null-Magic Mantle + 900 gold = 2040 gold

Stats:
+ 75 magic resist
+ Unique Passive: On being hit by magical attacks, returns 15% of damage taken as true damage.
Sigs by: Xiao, Bree, Nameless, Jeffy, Jai, Hogo, Dreams, Tiny, 'Maw, & Wombo!
♫ 한국어 팝 ♫
♡ 타일러 ♡
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide