Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Kayle in v1.0.0.145

Creator: Glorify This August 16, 2012 8:31am
What you would say is the best Kayle build right now?
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 18, 2012 1:53pm | Report

Guinsoo's is a waste of gold in a pure AD build. Would rather have PD, crit Kayle is stupid strong.

Rageblade is fine for hybrid, but mostly sucks for all the other ways to build her.

mmm I disagree, as a midgame item rageblade is teh epic sauce, and prevents you from falling to far behind as ad kayle. crit is strong, but you only really need about 40-60% crit, about 1.5-2.0 AS, and about 300+ ad. Guinsoo's gives you 2 of those 3 stats, and pd + ie gives you the rest. Plus I consider Guinsoo's > PD a really strong start to the game :P

Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 18, 2012 9:19pm | Report
-_- Putting a hybrid item into an AD build isn't as good as getting another item to get the stat you want. If you want attack speed get a PD. You get crits and MS on the way.

the AD Kayle build opts for crits, so getting items that revolve around it make it a lot stronger.

@FalseoGod:
Oops forgot about Gunblade.
The problem with those two items are that you get little to no damage from it.
AD Kayle can get sustain easily if she needs it, but on-hit goes in a different direction to get the sustain unless buying a gunblade.

That being said, AD Kayle is more versatile in most situations while on-hit can only follow the same paths.
Werepirelord
<Member>
Werepirelord's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 20, 2012 6:48am | Report
I thin kthe best way is on-hit, you shuld add that too.

Tah beh, or nat tah beh. BOOM! Nat tah beh.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 20, 2012 2:57pm | Report
Quoted:

-_- Putting a hybrid item into an AD build isn't as good as getting another item to get the stat you want. If you want attack speed get a PD. You get crits and MS on the way.

the AD Kayle build opts for crits, so getting items that revolve around it make it a lot stronger.

@FalseoGod:
Oops forgot about Gunblade.
The problem with those two items are that you get little to no damage from it.
AD Kayle can get sustain easily if she needs it, but on-hit goes in a different direction to get the sustain unless buying a gunblade.

That being said, AD Kayle is more versatile in most situations while on-hit can only follow the same paths.

late reply, but buying guinsoo's as a mid game item is fine, guinsoo's + pd is a strong start and costs about as much as an IE lol.

MyRepublic
<Member>
MyRepublic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 20, 2012 5:54pm | Report
I agree with Nighthawk.

Thank you Miss Maw, CasterMaster and Arcana3 for the sweet sigs. I'd definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a nice sig.

"But we are stronger creatures than babies, why cant we hunt them?"- Meiyjhe
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 20, 2012 8:08pm | Report
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 20, 2012 10:19pm | Report
on-hit/hybrid kayle isnt that great, she should be played more as an AD carry and lane bully
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 20, 2012 11:50pm | Report
Damage wise, AD kayle is the best. However, AP kayle can have quite a good deal of utility, can be a pretty good late game support for your carry(especially for squishy carries), and can still pull out a fair amount of damage.
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 21, 2012 10:21am | Report
Fine. trade Wit's End for Tiamat and roflstomp people.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
Greydox
<Member>
Greydox's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2012 12:00pm | Report
It depends on what you're focusing on. If you're focusing on champ fights then AD is probably the best for you. However I have been able to get some massive cs with AP Kayle, even very early on, and it gives me a big jump early game. I use that advantage to feed on a few champs and then i'm set for later game. It just depends on your play style and preference.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide