Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

My Champion Ideas

Creator: CasterMaster March 27, 2012 8:30pm
1 2 3
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2012 10:57pm | Report
No:

P: Rewind(resets every spell after cast)
Q: Requiem
W: Requiem
E: Requiem
R: Requiem
CasterMaster
<Veteran>
CasterMaster's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2012 11:10pm | Report

My Elise Guide | My Kassadin Guide
Thanks to jhoijhoi, albableat, Arcana3, GMD and I for the awesome sigs! im a zombie
iownedya
<Member>
iownedya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2012 11:57am | Report
Stacked deck? Eh...

Fk this, ima go HARD ON THEM

Requiem
Rewind
Mimic
Mimic

Mimic Rewinds to get Requiem Mimics :D
Thanks to Xiron and ProAsylum (Ignition) for the amazing signatures!
If I helped out with constructive criticsm, I would appreciate a +rep

Check out my review shop here!
Anastasios
<Member>
Anastasios's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2012 11:45am | Report
P: Eternal Thirst
Q: Toxic Shot
W: Silver Bolts
E: Bio-Arcane Barrage
R: Stormbringer

The most deadly on-hit champion ever.

Many thanks to MissMaw, LaCorpse, Xiron, Arcana3 and Joxuu for making me sigs!
iownedya
<Member>
iownedya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2012 9:11am | Report
Dayum Anastasios! You sure love on-hit people! Even though that damage is weak compared to my Requiem stuff, it is still OP...
Thanks to Xiron and ProAsylum (Ignition) for the amazing signatures!
If I helped out with constructive criticsm, I would appreciate a +rep

Check out my review shop here!
Anastasios
<Member>
Anastasios's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2012 2:38pm | Report
I sure do :3 they are just so much fun

Many thanks to MissMaw, LaCorpse, Xiron, Arcana3 and Joxuu for making me sigs!
CasterMaster
<Veteran>
CasterMaster's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 10, 2012 6:30pm | Report
P: Arcane Mastery
Q: Mystic Shot
W: Enchanted Crystal Arrow
E: Trueshot Barrage
R: finales funkeln

seriously you guys are driving me crazy

My Elise Guide | My Kassadin Guide
Thanks to jhoijhoi, albableat, Arcana3, GMD and I for the awesome sigs! im a zombie
WonderofaFeeling
<Member>
WonderofaFeeling's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 10, 2012 6:45pm | Report

If I had to make a champion of myself, I'd say this would be it:

Abaraxius, the Shift of Lightning

Ranged, Mage

Shock Drive (Innate): Upon dealing a certain amount of damage to an enemy champion within 3 seconds, it will apply the following affects:
Dealing 25% of the targets maximum health: Abaraxius will gain 5% damage reduction from the target.
Dealing 40% of the targets maximum health: The target will be stunned for 0.5/1/1.5 seconds (upgrades at level 7, 13)
Dealing 55% of the targets maximum health: Abaraxius gains an additional 3% ability power for 3.5 seconds.
These effects can only apply once every 7 seconds to only ONE enemy champion.

Voltaic Disarray: Abaraxius fires 5 homing beams of electrical energy near the selected target (prioritizes champions). Each beam deals 10/20/30/40/50 (+0.6 AP) magic damage and can hit only 1 target. This skill can deal a maximum of 50/100/150/200/250 (+0.6 AP) magic damage to a single target if all 5 beams hit them. 850 range, 3.8/3.5/3.1/2.8/2.5 second cool-down.

Charged Devour: Charge Skill: Abaraxius channels the essence of energy, continuously granting himself increased move-speed while charging. During charge time, Abaraxius drains 5/10/15/20/25 mana off nearby enemy champions within a 1000 radius and gives him a Charge mark each time he devours mana off a champion (can devour up to 100 mana and gain 4 charge marks per champion). Upon releasing the skill, it will release an electrifying explosion that deals 4~8% of the targets maximum health as magic damage to all nearby enemy targets within a 1000 radius (+8/16/24/36/40 per Charge mark) and slow them for 4/8/12/16/20% for 2.5 seconds. If there are less than 3 enemy champions within the damage range, the damage from charge marks is doubled. 1000 range (radius), 16/15/14/13/12 second cool-down.

Wings of Sympathy: Passive: Grants Abaraxius an additional 2/4/6/8/10 AP for each second in battle for 5 seconds. Can stack up to 4 times.
Active: Abaraxius sprouts his wings, charging himself with power and deals 15/30/45/60/75 (+0.30 AP) magic damage to all nearby enemy champions within a 500 radius for 5 seconds. 500 range (radius), 14/13/12/11/10 second cool-down.

Psionic Rip-field (Ultimate): Abaraxius casts a giant thunderstorm at a location, dealing 100/200/300 (+0.6 AP) immediate magic damage and leaves behind static electricity that deals 20/35/50 (+0.25 AP) continuous magic damage for any un-allied target standing in the location. The static electricity lasts for 3 seconds. 900 cast range, 12 second cool-down.

I really like this idea, sounds extremely cool. Voltaic Disarray kind of reminds me of Twin Fang and Charged Devour is like a massive AoE nuke. Sounds like a combination of Kennen and Cassiopeia but the ultimate is pretty unique as well. Well designed imo.

and for everyone else:

P: Arcane Mastery
Q: Mystic Shot
W: Mystic Shot
E: Mystic Shot
R: Noxian Guillotine

Be nice people. Just be nice. And be friendly. Then learn success.
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide