Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Quill Coat/SotAG impressions?

Creator: JoeyBucketz July 2, 2014 10:38am
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 3, 2014 12:43pm | Report
FalseoGod wrote:

To be honest, I felt like Nasus' problems as a jungler was that he got so many good changes coming his way back then that made him a much better top.

his major problem is that basically any jungler with any sense can counterjungle him, not to mention the part where he sucks at dueling early so is vulnerable to being invaded.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 3, 2014 2:34pm | Report
Electro522 wrote:

I've tried it on Hecarim, and I enjoyed it. I took far less damage then I thought I would, and I did notice that I cleared camps faster then normal. We still lost that game though (sigh).

you should probably get lizard on hecarim but thats just me

as for naut after i got it i could just clear the jungle without ever having to recall, not that fast but i was full on hp most of the time early game
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
scumi
<Member>
scumi's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 3, 2014 11:54pm | Report
has some1 tried it at malp? imo i think he could be one of the major benefitiors - he scales with hp and armor and the shield + heal op in early jungles, you could then also play ad malp in jungle :D
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 4, 2014 1:49am | Report
Malphite actually jungles faster with Spirit of the Elder Lizard since Brutal Strikes' passive does AoE physical damage and applies the burn.

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

scumi
<Member>
scumi's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 4, 2014 3:24am | Report
well okay, for the jungle clear that is - but i dont believe malphite has problems in clearing the jungle fast later (with LotEL). I am more aming about the quirel.
The SotAG is what would benefit malphite in the TF/Initiator phase. Every stat seems to be good on him - HP, Armor, BonusHP%, CD. Ofc no tenacity but this way could allow mercs.
Zordagoth
<Member>
Zordagoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 4, 2014 3:31am | Report
Actually Rammus benefits better than Malphite on that imo, Rammus is still Rammus with his usual cons, but now he have one less con : he can clear his jungle o/
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 5, 2014 1:56pm | Report
Rammus jungle with Quill Coat is really nice now. Also, health stacking on tanky junglers seems so much more rewarding now.
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks for the sig, MissMaw!
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 6, 2014 2:17am | Report
Hmm, shouldn't Alistar benefit very much from it? He doesn't have that much ways to deal damage and this item deals the damage for him.
He is gonna kill you!!!
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2014 8:57am | Report
Oh im sure alistar benefits from it; I still think alistar's first clear time is going to be a big issue though. I've already seen someone try to do alistar jungle in one of my ranked games, and it didn't work out too well. I'm not sure if the league community is ready to see alistar jungle become OP again xD
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks for the sig, MissMaw!
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2014 10:59am | Report
Actually, Alistar just has to clear blue and then he can gank. That isn't too hard. red buff? Why he would need red buff.^^

As long as the team can stop lvl 1 golem steals, everything is k. And Pulverize is nice for that. It is just bad that you need to trust your allies so they don't **** everything from your strategy up.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide