Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Sivir upcoming

Creator: mastajdog November 25, 2011 5:32pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 28, 2011 8:07pm | Report
yea...I'm very disappointed...
Beeswarm17
<Member>
Beeswarm17's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 29, 2011 12:21am | Report
Svingas wrote:

WOW! Nvm, they just released the Patch Notes and they strongly nerfed Sivir a champion who was already one of the weaker.

R.I.P. Sivir
It was nice learning the game with you and having you as a nice fall-back champion. I hope you get a buff sometime in the future so that I may see you again at some point.

Nerfed where exactly? I know her ult took a hit, but they buffed everything else. And I swear, if you mention the .021 AS "nerf" or the 3.11 AD "nerf", I'm not sure what you're seeing there.

They buffered her range, missle speed, Q, W, and passive. 50 MS for harrassing a champ? That makes her better at chasedowns than Vayne. D:
Freddy Shopan
<Member>
Freddy Shopan's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 29, 2011 12:59am | Report
Well, I suppose they didn't want her op. What I DID like about this change is that it made her much easier to balance in the future (aka buff/nerf cdr and mana on ricochet). It's something that isn't inherently op or never used with range nerfs.
Wintermond
<Member>
Wintermond's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 29, 2011 2:35am | Report
The change is a nice buff to Sivir, the new passive, attack range(75 is a HUGE buff) and (imo) better ricochet are all nice.
The old ricochet would be way too strong with her new range, the new Ricochet deals actually more dmg per trigger and will be stronger in duel and splitpushing situations while being kinda weaker in Teamfights. But that's where the new Boomerang blade is stronger.

AD Sivir gogo.

Everyone who qq's about this change is just butthurt by Riot, really. :d

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 29, 2011 2:42am | Report
They may have nerfed some of her stats but that's only because that was needed, with her new range she would become rather OP if her AD and the att speed buff from her ult would still be as high as they were..

Overall I like the changes, will definitely try her out after this patch

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
mastajdog
<Editor>
mastajdog's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 29, 2011 4:47am | Report
agreed. i think that the ult is much better now, since she can use it to run into range without loosing the entire buff for her allies. earlier levels it buffs allies more, anyway. i think that the changes to bb won't make much of a difference, just eliminate ap/hybrid sivir. not overly thrilled with rico, that's an obvious nerf, but i understand where that's coming from. but... did they really leave spell shield alone? i'm happy with the passive and range changes though. she's going to be annoying as heck at kiting.
Mastajdog, "You shall bow in the presence of the masta."
please +rep if i've been helpful at all, and come check out my guides!
credits to The Nameless Bard and greynadefor the awsome signatures, and me for the others.
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 29, 2011 5:04am | Report
Once again i most say as a rather good sivir player.

This rework makes me sad. You guys probably have no idea, but i loved Sivir for the incredible skill cap she had.

I spent so much time training to step micro. For what? For it to become some bland MS boost...

Sivir was never meant for bottom lane, she was a top / mid laner. And her range was quite good for those situations...
Svingas
<Member>
Svingas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 29, 2011 5:41am | Report
Her range boost is nice, but we all knew that was coming for months and it definitely could have been better. But now her Ult is hardly any better than Warwick's hunter's call and it has a longer cooldown and it is an ULT.

Check out my extensive Sivir Guide

The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 29, 2011 8:05am | Report

This rework makes me sad. You guys probably have no idea, but i loved Sivir for the incredible skill cap she had.

omg...someone else who liked her because she was hard and fun to learn.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 29, 2011 9:44am | Report
The mana cost on her ricochet is way too high. If they just fix that I think she will be good.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide