Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Spell Vamp Gangplank

Creator: Jebus McAzn February 26, 2011 1:21pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2011 11:20am | Report
no spellvamp doesnt work on parrrley i just tried. but you are hitting minions for over 1k damage with raise morale.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2011 11:53am | Report
Spellvamp doesn't work there? Damn. You'd think it would, right? sadface
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2011 12:27pm | Report
oh god

so if you had 5 gunblades

you would have 300 damage for your auto attacks and your q, which has 100% lifesteal

then you'd have 525 ap. so your heal would do 905

your e would heal for over 1000 health

oh god
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2011 2:00pm | Report
Well, building only Gunblades would make your damage pretty bad.. With a Lich Bane on the other hand it would be better, it also provides some mana. The build also almost needs some armor pen to deal damage with Parrrley, so LW is a good idea for that.

To solve the problems with mana you should probably get flat MP5 seals and MP5/lvl glyphs.
"every now and again you come across a game that has so little emotional connection to who you are that you end up standing there, gazing at the screen and saying "I'm just pressing buttons and my life has no meaning,"" - Colin Campbell
Booshido
<Member>
Booshido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2011 2:05pm | Report
Lol Gunblades would ONLY be for raise morale to "heal" you, stop getting hit and needing 2 heal spells lol i mean cmon, his ult is like what 20% ap ratio, one gunblade will increase his ult dmg by what 5 dmg each hit or something ¬_¬,
he's a farm machine and then a 3/4hp crit machine, and is really fast if you build him right, this really doesnt sound viable,
you're trading you're epic farming for a build far inferior, but then again,
I would love to see something doing amazing with this in some high elo rank game, I really like GP and always thought he might be missing something.

sidenote - chalice is the only item you need for mana.
ShadowReign757
<Member>
ShadowReign757's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2011 2:56pm | Report
Well, let's say you have 4 Gunblades, Lich Bane, and Sorcerer's Shoes. That's 346 AD, 380 AP, 80% Lifesteal, 80% Spell Vamp, 1167 mana, 60 magic resist, 7% movespeed, 25 the effects of Lich Bane's passive, and Gunblade's active.

Parrrley - 496(150 + 100% of AD), heals for 397(396.8 rounded up) Does 992 damage(200% of 496) and heals for 794 if it crits(793.6 rounded up)

Remove Scurvy - Heals for 760(380 base healing + 100% of AP)

Raise Morale - Deals 1000 damage to an allied minion, heals you for 800(80% of 1000)

Cannon Barrage - Deals 256(180 base damage + 20% of AP) damage per cannonball, heals you for 205 per cannonball(204.8 rounded up)

Seems to me like you'd heal yourself for so much you'd be an offtank while still doing decent damage. Seems viable to me.

Retreating?! Hell no, we're just attacking the other direction!

Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2011 4:13pm | Report
Yup, the heal can actually make this viable. But Sorc boots are still pretty ****py..

I think utility masteries should be the best for this "mageplank" since offense is only most useful on crit builds.
"Nothing says I like you more than letting you drink my filtered urine." - deityignis

"MY WHOLE LIFE IS A WANK." - WTTNHK

"There are boobs...LOTS OF BOOBS. And then Obama comes out of no where." - JEFFY40HANDS, on Air Gear
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2011 4:18pm | Report
Ghost/Exhaust with scaling MP5 seals/glyphs or Ghost/Clarity with better runes?
ShadowReign757
<Member>
ShadowReign757's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2011 4:49pm | Report
Ghost/Exhaust with MP5 sounds good, idk about the rest. For boots, what about Mercury's Treads?

Bravery is being the only one who knows you're afraid.

Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2011 5:18pm | Report
CDR boots? Merc are always great tho.
"I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m ****ing ******ed but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding." - Guuse

"uh, I identify as counterstrike and I find this globally offensive" - ???
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide