Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

What if it was all a lie?

Creator: jhoijhoi July 9, 2011 1:59am
1 2 3
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 9, 2011 7:22pm | Report
It's turning into my addiction to Renekton bot...and I've only read two posts.
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 10, 2011 3:21am | Report
I'm confused, I was expecting something completely different (something regarding Riot nerfing/buffing, or there was a leak about info regarding an upcoming change).

Anyways I believe this belongs in a different subforum.

Suggestions: General Discussion, Off-Topic.
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 10, 2011 5:47am | Report
I deliberately wasn't going to reply to anyone, but some comments I felt the need to respond to.

@Zeprido - this is theory crafting. What if the champions aren't treated the way we assume they're treated? Why would any champion willingly fight against a known ally on the Fields of Justice? Why do they loose all their knowledge of abilities, and have to progress to get stronger?

What if what we know, as Summoners of the League, is a lie?

@Rudmed - No :P

@Jebus - nice one.

- - - ~~~ - - - ~~~ - - -

THREE

Nearly one hundred dazed faces turned towards the sound of the door opening. Ashe bowed her head in greeting, and the crowd listlessly returned to eating breakfast. The dining hall was enormous. Large circular tables that seated twenty took up most of the floor space. Brass chandeliers hung from the vaulted ceiling. Sunlight poured into the room through the stained glass arched windows, and all the sounds within the room were magnified.

Ashe located the bestial head of Nasus and worked her way through the tables to get to him. On his plate was a rare stake, half-eaten. As she sat down, her plate filled with food and Ashe sighed wearily at the pile of diverse fruit and nuts.

Nasus sniffed at Ashe’s plate, his wet nose quivering delicately, and rose one bushy eyebrow at her, “You would deny yourself the power and strength meat would bequeath you over that of bird seed?” His voice was strong and lyrical, the words echoed and reverberated in the air.

A playful tune sounded from across the table and Sona’s full lips beamed with delight, her eyes glowing. She plucked a few more strings, her long, thin fingers dancing over her peculiar instrument.

Ashe shook her head, “One day you’ll great me with something different.”

Nasus grinned wolfishly at her, his tongue lolling playfully out of his jaws. Abruptly Nasus became tense and he cocked his head to the side. Then he thumped his tail against the chair legs.

Evelyn materialised next to him, her skin tattooed intrinsically. The more one looked at the symbols the more power Eve gained over their mind. She sipped her suspiciously red broth from her mug and hissed in a voice than never failed to send Ashe’s skin crawling, “Anything… new?”

The Others around the table collectively shook their heads.

Ashe bit her lip.

“I tried to break the mirror again.” The sense of hope thickened in those that heard her, “But it just took itself back.” Disappointment visibly laced the faces of those in the group. Sona managed to convey melancholy with the stroke of three strings.

Previously silent, Shen spoke up, his normally clam and emotionless voice tinged with sadness, “I tire of this life. It is meaningless.”

“The cycle of life and –“

“What is life to me?!” Evelyn spat, “I crave blood, I crave violence, I want people to feel pain.” Her tattoos writhed on her skin, rearranging and racing over her skin, “I want to know why!” A sound that no-one could quite hear, but more feel, rippled through the air, and Eve dissipated into nothing.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by me ♡
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 10, 2011 9:02am | Report
CALLED IT >:D

2smart, 2smart :)
"Well, basically you should treat me like a prostitute." - TotalBiscuit
th3BlackAngel
<Member>
th3BlackAngel's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 10, 2011 9:06am | Report
Pretty interesting, and I understand why you put it in Theory Crafting, but it would make more sense in Genereal Discussion really
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 10, 2011 9:09am | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

Previously silent, Shen spoke up, his normally clam and emotionless voice tinged with sadness, “I tire of this life. It is meaningless.”

“The cycle of life and –“

Haha, good one ^_^

JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 10, 2011 10:17am | Report
Did anyone bring pop corn? I feel like I'm watching "The Island".

Ewan Mcgreggor and Scarlet Johanson with some Portal thrown in. OMNOMNOM
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 10, 2011 12:28pm | Report

Pretty interesting, and I understand why you put it in Theory Crafting, but it would make more sense in Genereal Discussion really

This.
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 10, 2011 3:55pm | Report
^If a mod feels it is necessary to move it, then so be it.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide