Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Interesting 2 week ban for Not writing verbal...

Creator: PoroRitoSh February 3, 2021 9:20am
1 2
Fruxo
<Administrator>
Fruxo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 4, 2021 3:18pm | Report
PoroRitoSh wrote:

No, not me, nor ANYONE knows the reason how they DIDN'T get a permaban for spamming "kys" ingame chat...
Again, it's in the video... they literally avoided that part of my question.
Did you really change what you first wrote?
This part

is actually edited after I made my comment at February 4, 2021 9:20pm
Why are you changing my comment and yours? You want to make yourself look pathetic?

I did NOT write anything like "kys", yet it took 2 mins after that game to 2weekban me.
What would take time for them then, explain... lighten me up OMIghty whom changes actual comments so he doesn't look like a ful.

Only riot knows the reasoning, again they said it would take time to take additional actions to check the other players to check if a punishment is justified.

I only changed my own comment to include the part about how riot sends out automatic punishments.

Your suspension came from an automatic punishment, much like chat restrictions and so forth, they're automatic and comes from trigger words or just being negative in general.
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
PoroRitoSh
<Member>
PoroRitoSh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 5, 2021 2:31am | Report
Man, are you bad in english, or simply just don't get what the problem is with this situation?

3 accounts constant verbal abused me with the keywords, that should trigger the rep system to PERMABAN THEM, yet they get nothing, in the meanwhile, my account, on which I wrote "feakkyou" , I instantly get a 2 week ban.

Quoted:
again they said it would take time to take additional actions

Again, because you are getting very annying, MY PUNISHMENT TOOK 2 MINUTES, so what takes time in their case?

The rep-system should already been triggered by only 1 of those words, and all 3 wrote it plusieur times...
euneNEWB
<Member>
euneNEWB's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 13, 2021 11:00am | Report
I personally do not chat with people that insult me. Writing offensively to another offensive player will get both, or just you banned, as it is in your case. Mute and play it through, you might win the match. Either way, just move on and "!" report them in the post-game lobby.
PoroRitoSh
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2021 8:17am | Report
euneNEWB wrote:
I personally do not chat with people that insult me. Writing offensively to another offensive player will get both, or just you banned, as it is in your case. Mute and play it through, you might win the match. Either way, just move on and "!" report them in the post-game lobby.

Man, are you blind too like the fella before you?

I DID report them, I even wrote to support, and I got an answer that was NOT EVEN AN ANSWER as to how they are not banned...

Its all in this 1 minute 47 sec video.

If you didn't even take that much time to watch it, you shouldn't have taken the 3 minutes to write here.

Really, what is wrong with you?
euneNEWB
<Member>
euneNEWB's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 15, 2021 8:22am | Report
I have seen it, they indeed insulted you harshly in multiple occasions. I agree with that.
PoroRitoSh
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 16, 2021 5:43am | Report
euneNEWB wrote:
I have seen it, they indeed insulted you harshly in multiple occasions. I agree with that.

Ok I feel like you either trolling my post like the other fella, or just simply doen't get the context AND issue altogether.

Let me phrase it this way:
3 accounts were literally constantly writing "get cancer", "kill yoself", "kill yor mom" etc etc.
Throughout the whole match.

I'm not talking about ME right now.

I reported all 3, and bec I checked their op.gg, I saw they certainly did NOT get ban.

Now that's disgusting in itself, since all you can see and hear from riot support, their discord, the "unofficial" reddit subreddit etc, that they always PERMABAN anyone, whom writes those kind of disgusting things.

Now, after I saw they were not banned (and Ive seen this for 100s of times throughout my 4 years playing the game...), I wrote to support personally, where the support staff member reacted in a ridiculous way, deviating the subject about banning those accounts, and just tried to demean me.

In this whole story, how are you not seeing the proof that RIOT literally has accounts (lets call them the "unlocked league accounts", google what that is), that just wont get banned no matter what they do or say.

Which means, there are players "more equal than others", which is how I titled the video also.

Maybe you can get a grip on now, why I posted this...
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide