Evelynn Build Guide by Akrylia
[10.23] Let Evelynn ''Take Over'' Pre-Season!By Akrylia | Updated on November 12, 2020
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
Runes: Better early
+9 Adaptive (5.4 AD or 9 AP)
+9 Adaptive (5.4 AD or 9 AP)
Ability Order READ NOTES :P
Threats & Synergies
Evelynn struggles with almost every early game jungler. If the enemy is good enough, they will constantly invade you and make it impossible for you to snowball.
He's a massive pain, he can see you through ult and wins the early game too, worth banning this ugly fella
She's just a pain to deal with. She melts you and her ult counters yours.
Shaco was already a pain to deal with before, but this season he is INSANELY strong so take care. He will either one shot you or either escape from your one shot... Very annoying
This dude will put so much pressure in your jungle that you won't be able to breathe (if they're good)
Sejuani can be pretty painful with her ganks
Well... it's warwick. He has an ult that locks you and is pretty tanky-ish.
He's such a disgusting champion I can't even put to words how much I hate playing against him.
Any AD assassin that roams fits so well with Evelynn.
He's simply lovely. Press R and that's it!
Why I made this guide? Oh well, just wanted to share my knowledge about a champ I play almost everyday in the simpliest and best way I could ^w^ I know people dislike very long guides and usually look after ones only when they're about to enter the game with said champion. (so just want to know the pathing/runes/items xD)
Alternatively, you could always go for 3 points into W (early game), just to then max E (late game).
E: E gives just more flat AP damage. By maxing it you will get the benefit to burst down your enemies faster. Good-to-go option if your enemies are mainly all squishy.
If against aggressive enemy jungler: get a leash for your buff then get your opposite buff second to avoid getting it stolen and do a normal clear (excluding crugs/gromp) or fullclear
Full clear: just clear every camp normally. Remember if you're blue side to level up E second, if red side level up W second.
Normal clear: If you're looking forward early ganks you can skip either crugs or gromp depending on the side you're on.
- To gank as eve you usually go behind the enemy between them and their turret while in stealth (it will be spontaneous for them to try to go back to the safe turret zone without realizing they're walking into death), put a W on them and proc it either with E or first Q (first q is faster so use E only if there's a minion wave bothering in the way or to gap close immediately after you or the enemy flashes)
- You're an assassin. Therefore your objective is to get the carries out of a teamfight or finding picks.
- In a teamfight always try to flank and get the ADC or who you think needs to be deleted to win he team fight, y'kno? A big mistake evelynn starters do is just treat her as any other champion, understimating that her power is her camouflage and simply staying frontline or following straight up the team in a teamfight, and that's a huge mistake. I know you're thirsty for kills and tryna steal others, but trust me you'll give more benefit by killing people in the back.
- Use your camouflage at your advantage! help your team by warding the enemey's jungle often, buying lots of control wards to always keep track of them and steal their camps! Your clear is very fast also remember that.
- Use your W not only to charm but also to slow down people! If you know they have flash but you're also aware you're fed just w first and do your combo immediately. Even if they will flash your slow will catch up to them super easily!
- Even though you're an assassin, you do a lot of damage to turrets because of the AP and Lich bane, so after you gank and pick up a kill shove in the wave and attack the turret instead of going back to farming.
- Stealing baron is super easy as eve. Get behind the baron pit where the enemy is attacking the baron and try to get vision of it. when baron is around 2K flash in, ult and use the smite EXACTLY DURING THE ANIMATION. trust me you won't fail to steal it!