This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
HoNSol0 Split Push Top Heimer - CHALLENGER Guide
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
Hextech Affinity (PASSIVE)
Heimerdinger Passive Ability
Threats & Synergies
lmao, you lost. She picks up your turrets and does so much aoe damage that you can never have turrets on the map. This is why you go top
rofl, G_G. just kills your turrets from long range and outdamages you. This is why you go top
SO FREE. Set up turrets and replace them if Malphite ever manages to kill them. Just keep on pushing and harassing him when he is csing under tower.
SO EASY. push push push. You'll have a huge cs lead by the time she reaches lvl 6. If you build Abyssal first item she can't even go in on you effectively once she gets her ultimate.
somewhat difficult. If the renekton is good he will try to all in you at level 6 and AOE down your turrets with his q and ult.
ez pz, push her in and harass when she is csing under turret
ok this one is really sad. She outranges your turrets... G_G
Pretty easy if you can set up 3 turrets level 1. Be careful when he's level 6 and uses ult on you.
Kills your turrets from long range
Pretty easy. Even if she stuns you, its really no big deal cause your turrets are the ones doing damage
The easiest way to learn Heimer is to see him in action, so I'd like to start out this guide with a fun video:
If you enjoyed it, make sure to subscribe! I will be releasing more videos as fast as I can! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCel8L0v3flEXyX37oHEB1sA
Also, make sure to follow my twitch channel!
twitch channgel: twitch.tv/honsol0
- Don't go AFK at the start of the game.
- Place 3 turrets top lane level 1.
- Push your lane non stop and harass whenever u can with autos and spells.
- Just keep on pushing. Ward up every now and then.
- Literally waddle around in circles if anyone ever goes on you and let your turrets do the work
- Wait for people to come top for you. If you think you can 1v2 or 1v3, do it! Place big turret (turret from your ultimate) and pop zhonyas if they go on you.
- Split push all game; also baron and dragon are easy to take if you have charges
- Collect freelo
Armor seals is overall just really good because it reduces creep damage you take when you harass and it's especially good against physical damage top laners. You can go health per level seals against magic damage top laners, but its not required.
CDR per level glyphs is the best because the build lacks CDR. You can go magic resist glyphs if you're against an AP top laner, but it's not required.
AP quints for the extra damage.
I do not like deathfire touch because it very hard to harass when the enemy top lane is under tower because the tower aggros you a lot more frequently.
You could go strength of the ages... but it's really not that effective and you don't get stacks that often.
Flash is really good to dodge spells and helps you kite while dancing around your turrets.
Gives you movement speed, but more importantly it allows you to make some dank baits. When they see you low, they usually over commit, so just pop heal, walk around in circles and let your turrets do the work.
Ghost is actually pretty good. It lets you circle around your turrets a lot easier and it's hard for a lot of champions to get damage on you when you're that fast.
Barrier works well too. Short cooldown, more shield but you don't get any movement speed, which is why I prefer heal.
Not bad, but I find myself never really using my teleport for any good reason when I play heimer. Usually, you want to use teleport to gank other lanes or get back to lane quickly when you're low, but heimer's ganks are just really bad and he usually crushes lane so I recommend not using this summoner spell.
1. Set up three turrets top lane (safer option) around the middle of the lane. Setting up three turrets in your lane guarantees a free laning phase. The enemy top laner usually can't kill your turrets, so you just have a free push for a long time, forcing them to cs under tower. While their top laner is csing under tower, make sure to harass him with auto attacks and spells. If you have trouble landing your E(the grenade), launch it when he is going for a cs to guarantee the hit.
2. Set up three turrets at an enemy jungle camp (risky). You can solo a jungle camp (even buffs) with 3 turrets as heimer, giving you an xp advantage and potentially severely hurting the enemy jungler. However, you need to get to the camp unspotted and they can easily collapse on you. Make sure to wait in a brush and place your turrets in that brush. This maneuver is risky because there is a good chance that they find you, causing you to lose all your turrets or even a summoner spell.
The best and funnest item you can go on heimer. This item allows heimer to 1v2 or 1v3. Simply set up turrets and wait for people to come. Place your ulted turret when they overcommit and press zhonyas! Just watch as they all die to your turrets.
Good item to go if you're against burst magic damage top laners (ex. Akali)
ayy lmao. MORE PUSHING POWER with this item. Good especially against magic damage dealers.
Push 2 lanes at once! Or just push one lane super hard. Really fun item.
Wait for the enemy team to send people for you. If you think you can't beat them, just back off, but if you think you can, just stay there and wait for them to come to you. If they kill your turrets, replace them with extra charges and once they go in on you place your big turret (ultimate turret) and use zhonyas if you have it. Rinse and repeat! Just keep on pushing.
You could also get baron really easy. Make sure to clear the pit of any wards and put wards at the entrances that lead towards baron for a safer secure.
Thanks for reading and I wish you guys the best of luck on the Rift! If you liked what you read, check out my Youtube Channel or Twitch Page! Any support is appreciated. Thank you!
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCel8L0v3flEXyX37oHEB1sA
Twitch Channel: twitch.tv/honsol0
Some Highlights of my Twitch Stream:
You must be logged in to comment. Please login or register.