This build has been archived by the author. They are no longer supporting nor updating this build and it may have become outdated. As such, voting and commenting have been disabled and it no longer appears in regular search results.
We recommend you take a look at this author's other builds.
- [10.2] Ingleses Season 10 Garen Guide
- [9.8] Ingleses Season 9 Nasus Guide
- Ingleses Darius Top Guide [9.12]
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
Kayle Build Guide by inglese
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
Threats & Synergies
- Farm with Reckoning and Righteous Fury (but consider the high mana costs of Reckoning and be careful that the on-hit effect of Righteous Fury doesn't bring surrounding minions so low that they get instantly killed by your own minions)
- Poke with Righteous Fury as much as possible (this shouldn't be too hard because most of the top champions are melee's)
- Use Reckoning on the attacker when getting ganked to slow him
- Use Divine Blessing defensively (e. g. to escape a gank after hitting the attacker with Reckoning) or offensively to gap close
- If you spot a trading opportunity, slow the enemy with Reckoning, close the gap by using Divine Blessing and deal damage with Righteous Fury, followed up with auto attacks, if applicable (if the enemy is within range of Righteous Fury, start by using this ability)
- You can kill the ranged minions with three auto attacks by using Righteous Fury and auto attacking first left, then the right and last the middle minion (or vice versa) - this makes wave clearing a little bit quicker if you want to push the lane
- If attacked slow the enemy with Reckoning and escape with Divine Blessing
- Support your teammates with Divine Blessing when they get attacked
- In teamfights slow highly mobile enemy champions (e. g. Yasuo, Fiora, Irelia) with Reckoning
- The most effective use of Intervention is exactly at the moment the enemy has his peak damage (e. g. at the beginning for assassins)
- In teamfights use Intervention for team mates with high DPS (e. g. your ADC) to help your team deal have maximum damage output