This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
Katarina the Sinister damage do'er (WIP)
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
• Advantages and Disadvantages / Matchups
• Katarina is a great damage dealer.
• Easy to farm with.
• Katarina's abilities do not require mana, only cooldowns.
• Katarina is very easy to escape with because of her Shunpo (E).
• Her passive makes teamfights very easy unless CC. The cooldown reduction allows the Death Lotus (R) to be thrown twice in a team fight if all goes well.
• Katarina starts with very low health.
• CC (Crowd Control) is her worst nightmare.
• Generally weak early game.
• She can be quite dependent on team mates, bad team means bad game.
• Generally focused in team fights.
Matchups: (Formatting may mess up when expanding spoilers)
Fiddlesticks - Fiddlesticks is generally a rough champ to play against if you haven't before.
More for Fiddle
Lux - Lux isn't too hard to fight against.
More for Lux
Teemo - Teemo can be very easy to lane against early game.
More for Teemo
Ahri - Personally, I hate laning against Ahri. If you do too, look below.
More for Ahri
Morgana - Blah
More for Morgana
Katarina - Of course, the Kat vs Kat fight.
More for Katarina
Twisted Fate - Twisted Fate is an easy champ to fight against.
More for Twisted Fate
Xerath - Xerath depends solely on the player's skill with that champ.
More for Xerath