This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
Kha'Zix Build Guide by xDuke
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
Choose Champion Build:
How to read
HINT: Ask team for hard pull so you could gank Lv 2 one of lanes right after blue.
2. Wraiths -> Golemns -> Red etc.
3. Most importnant! If one of your teammates recall be sure so farm his lane, so you will be in contact with your team champion levels.
4. Never gank lost lane (if you teammate make them feed, you will probably both die when ganking)
5. Help push lanes, or just to get some kills and lane advantage (if you gank bot early and leave kill to your carry that almost mean win-bot-lane)
6. Never take kills from AD or AP carry, others you can.
7. Counter-jungle when possible + ward their jungle. Kha' Zix is strong at counter-jungling.
2. Always poke their AP carry, using E + Q + W + 1,2 auto-hits (This combo will completely shut him down, they will lose about 1/2, to 3/4 of their lifes.)
3. When you hit lv 6 evolve your E - you get reset on your E and your jumps become longer at this point.
4. This is time for real assassin what Kha' Zix definitelly is. Push lane and then gank top or bot. Ganking is easy.
HOW TO GANK:
Jump into (you can do over the wall etc.) then use your combo, get the kill and jump out.
HINT: When ganking boots of mobility will be very helpfull - this is the reason why I take them if I play mid.
5. Repeat this time over time. When reach lv 11 evolve W. With W evolved you will clear minion ways even more easy, so you could gank faster. You can do some counter-jungling at this point either.
2. Do not push lane over and over again. Push it only when you want to TP to help your team and get some kills / advantage over champion on top you are playing against. This is why is TP best choice for Top lane Kha' Zix.
3. Farm! Top is all about farming. It is kind a boring lane, but still importmant. In late game you could carry game if farmed propertly.
4. Poke, then farm -> Don't push lane -> Poke, then farm -> Push lane, then TP -> Get kill or assist after TP -> Go back to your lane -> Poke, then farm -> Don't push lane. [This is exactly how you should play if everything is running smoothly]