This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
Urgot Build Guide by Hyloth
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
A bit about me (if you don't care that's cool continue on), I've played Urgot since his release and he is one of my favorite champions. I have had a lot of ups and downs with this champion and have worked this play style out into a science.
1. If Soraka is your lanning partner spam away. She should be able to keep your mana up. No Soraka follow the other rules/guidelines.
2. Only use Q and E if you know you can hit your target.
3. Only use W if you land your E or if your target is on the run. The shield it gives you really is not worth using as a defensive fall-back without any AP.
4. When you get Tear of the Goddess/Manamune activate Q a couple times as you are walking back to your lane to gain more growths of mana and in turn, more damage. This also allows you to get Murnamana sooner.
5. Use Q to help you get that much needed CS when you have Tear of the Goddess/Manamune.
6. Once you have Murnamana be careful not to leave it toggled on. It burns mana very quickly, so try to only have it active when you know you can land multiple missiles and auto-attacks.
Boots, pots then rush Manamune makes Mr. Ugly less brutish and gives him that glass cannon feel. Again I like to play a beefier AD Carry so these are how I accomplish the beefy feel.