Shaco Build Guide by keepfarming
[ PRESEASON 10] SHACO GUIDE - get to diamond quick Shaco buiBy keepfarming | Updated on December 6, 2019
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
+10% Attack Speed
+9 Adaptive (5.4 AD or 9 AP)
Ability Order ABILITY UPGRADE
Threats & Synergies
Udyr can shred a shaco early game so try to avoid him and dont be aggressive in his jungle.
His taunt allows his team to burst you down and Shaco is not very tanky alone so you'll probably die if he lands one.
Nidalee will burst you down in an instant early game, farm your own jungle quickly, and pressure other lanes.
He has a lot of out sustain but if you have your ult you can usually beat him down along with your boxes.
Lee Sin is an extreme threat to Shaco. Not only does he have a lot of quick burst damage but his Q also reveals you so you cannot just Q away like you would against most champs.
Shen is good because you can dive in with his R and it can be a very well executed strategy.
With her cc shaco can get a kill off with a backstab and ignite, at this time you should have your ult which can also get a nice aoe fear in the middle of it.
Like Shen, she can add a lot to your engage, with her shield and r combination while your stealth allowing for a surprising amount of damage to your opponents.
Champion Build Guide
+ Many different building paths that can be taken
+ Strong invades
+ Strong ganks
+ Massive power spike mid-game
+ Fun playstyle
- Requires strong map awareness
- Hard to make up for bad engages
- Dont do quite enough damage until you get duskblade
Most people start at a buff on shaco with multiple traps to take down the buff quickly with no leash. This is not the best way to do it. You need to take advantage of your team leashing and there is two ways to do this.
1. You can go to wolves at 30 seconds (wolves spawn at 1:30 boxes last 60s) in the game and place three boxes one at each spot a wolf spawns (in a triangle formation). After putting your boxes there you go to your red buff then put one box and with the help of your teammates you take it down, take q, then go to blue. At this point you'll notice two of the wolves have died, once you get blue, go to scuttle, and you'll hit 3, at this point you can gank or invade jungle.
Here is what your wolf start will look like:
THIS START STILL WORKS IN CURRENT PATCH
2. The second path for starting jungle is starting at red. The first thing you do is put two boxes at red, and two boxes at krugs. With the help of your team, you kill red buff, take q, hop over the wall to krugs, place another box and take them down quickly, at this point you take scuttle and hit level 3.
Here is a screenshot of the krug start: