This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
Ryze Build Guide by Gbobble
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
- A great spell even with the recent nerf of it, helps to get away, can still get over walls with it, and great for initiating with your burst to kill in mid lane with Ryze
- Like i said many people dont like this spell on Ryze but many people do, I put into example later why I choose it but really its a great spell to shut down an AD carry and to delay the enemy until you can get your next burst attack on them.
Other Possible Smmoner Spells
- With the recent nerf of flash, switching to ghost is definitly not a bad idea, many people will probably do this as in some cases it will be more useful, I will be sticking to flash but thats just a personal preferance and its totally up to you.
- Some people like to use ignite on Ryze, its really not a bad spell and can be helpful for when you use your spell burst but they just barley survive,I just prefer having th exhaust because it allows you to delay them until you can use your next burst.
- In my opinion pretty useless, only mana problems are very early game and this spell will quickly become uneeded, and even more if your midding without giving your partner extra mana, but some people disagree and think its helpful for staying in lane.
- Not a bad spell for anyone who is playing mid but i dont like to go back very often anyway unless the other person leaves the lane so i usually find myself able to get back the the lane by the time they do.
So your spell rotations should look like this: (If needed) And repeat! This is your burt rotation, which should kill just about anyone from half heatlh (except for people with a lot of magic resist)
And remember the goal! Make them fear THE BIG RED BALL!