Shyvana Build Guide by salmjak
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Incredible burst damage
Amazing farming abilities
Can run like crazy, good escaping capabilities
Low base armor and magic resist - Therefore squishy
- Start with this, provides some good HP and the armor you need to survive early game.
- I take this so I can ignore all harass at lane and increase my farming. Will also prove useful in combat.
- Explains itself, some extra cash and you will need it for Youmuus.
- I have a CD reduction because I believe shortening the CD on your is crucial for good damage output.
- Provides the HP for survival and some extra AD aswell as the slow :)
- AD and LIFE STEAL!! :DDDD Perfect!
- This item just make me drool, hehehe. The AD, CDR and most important the armor penetration! <3 And it's active is great for chasing, running or just simply combat!
- What can I say, together with it will improve your burst soooo much.
AGAINST AD-HEAVY TEAM:
Screw the and go for instead. The armor will help a lot and it also match up nicely with .
AGAINST AP-HEAVY TEAM
Just go with either or , pick depending on the situation. Banshee's veil is a little loss since you don't need the mana, but the passive is just so good so it won't matter.
I often use to go with , first of all it gives AD and AP that scales with your skills. Then the passive provides atk. spd. and extra AP. Really good item.
- This item, my god, this is also a perfect match up item for Shyvana. AD, atk. spd. and the armor reduce that goes well with . This is a good end-game item.
- This is probably the last item you should get, when you feel that your sheen is just taking up space and you got money to go with. It's not a bad item per se but I would recommend going with this last since items with high amount of AD is more important.
!!ALTERNATIVE ITEMS - NOT TESTED!!
- This item should be instead of the bloodthirster (Just rush the black cleaver for the AD earlier). This item will provide GOOD lifesteal , atk. spd. And it's passive (reduce armor by 20) will stack perfectly with and .
might not be the best secondary summoner spell but I like to use it because it makes it easy for you to run away from enemies but also to chase 'em down.
You might want to switch this for for the early game kills.
You won't do without , so good for escaping. Don't let go of this!
I go with full atk. spd. runes to maximize the use of her passive and magic resist since she has basicly none in beginning of game. I can't really recommend ANY other runes except perhaps HP for increased early game survivability.