Fiddlesticks Build Guide by 0zarkian
The Guide to Fiddley Daddy Support [EXTREME POKE!!!] (9.12)By 0zarkian | Updated on June 12, 2019
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
+9 Adaptive (5.4 AD or 9 AP)
+9 Adaptive (5.4 AD or 9 AP)
+15-90 HP (lvls 1-18)
Threats & Synergies
Any hook champions are your biggest nightmare. Be careful against blitz, nautilus, pyke, and thresh!
Champion Build Guide
Zhonya's is your friend. Don't use it defensively. Ult into tough team fights or odd matchups, fear the enemy and zhonya's.
Drain is low priority in this build and you don't want to play aggressively at all unless your diving with ult. You can run back and forth (I know it sounds dumb) and get off easy poke damage and make enemy attacks miss.[/b]
Save flash for escaping because fiddlesticks is a squishy champ, although sometimes you can use it to get close to an enemy for your ult or to E them if they are low on health.
Don't forget to ward frequently so that you have good vision for ults. You can easily ult over a wall to finish off unsuspecting enemies with a kill.
Take spellthief's edge and potions. Leash and ward in between dragon and blue buff rather than in river bush in order to avoid ganks more easily. Save up until you have enough gold for frostfang and then recall. Unless you get low on health, don't recall before then and play it safe. Even if you run out of mana, just auto until you get that gold. Buy potions and control wards with extra money every time you return to the shop.
- is excellent for poking with your . You can also take aery but I prefer arcane comet because if you send your crow down an oncoming minion wave and it hits an enemy your will show the area it hits and therefore location of an enemy when it hits.
-Your takes up a lot of mana and if you constantly minions or enemy champions you will run out of mana pretty quickly. will help with this.
- used to be the best rune to take for the third sorcery slot. With patch 8.23, celerity was reworked and is no longer good for fiddlesticks unless you're using it for his passive. in my opinion is the best alternative. It helps with cool-down reduction significantly.
- is yet another way to increase the poke that combines with your to make this build so good.
-For your secondary runes, you have two options. You can go and to build quickly and increase your CDR futher. The second option for your secondary runes is to go to combine with your 's silence for extra damage and for a better vision score.
-Standing still or channeling abilities for 1.5 seconds empowers Fiddlesticks with Dread. Immobilizing crowd control resets this timer.
-Dread grants Movement Speed, but only lasts for 1.5s after Fiddlesticks starts moving.
-Cost: 65 mana
-Strikes a target unit with fear, causing it to flee in terror for a duration.
-Terrifies a target, causing it to flee from Fiddlesticks for 1.25/1.5/1.75/2/2.25 seconds.
-Cost: 80/90/100/110/120 mana
-Fiddlesticks saps the life force of an enemy, dealing damage to a target over time and healing himself.
-Fiddlesticks creates a tether to the target unit and channels Drain on it, granting True Sight and dealing 80/105/130/155/180 (+45% Ability Power) magic damage per second to the target. Fiddlesticks heals for 60/65/70/75/80% of the damage dealt.Drain lasts up to 5 seconds, dealing a total of 0 (+0) damage.
-Drain returns cool-down equal to its remaining duration if the target dies.
-Cost: 70/75/80/85/90 mana
-A wisp of wind strikes an enemy unit and then bounces to nearby enemy units, dealing damage and silencing the victims.
-Unleashes a Crow at the targeted enemy, dealing 60/80/100/120/140 (+45% Ability Power) magic damage before bouncing to another target. Units struck are also silenced for 1.25 seconds the first time per cast.Dark Wind can strike up to 6 times and will prioritize enemies being Drained or ones it has not yet hit. Deals 200% damage to monsters.
-Cost: 100 mana
-A murder of crows flock wildly around Fiddlesticks, dealing damage per second to all enemy units in the area.
-Fiddlesticks channels for 1.5 seconds, then blinks to the target point unleashing a murder of crows that flock wildly around him, dealing 125/225/325 (+45% Ability Power) magic damage per second to all enemy units in the area.The effect lasts for 5 seconds, dealing up to 0 (+0) total magic damage.
Playing Your Abilities
- is excellent if you are waiting in a bush to . You will receive extra movement speed after ulting or if you need to run away.
- is excellent for getting off free damage on enemies and escaping when being chased down. It is important to note that your fear doesn't count as impaired movement for runes such as cheap shot.
- can shred epic jungle monsters such as dragon or baron. Don't solo them though. You will lose more health than you gain. Drain uses a lot of mana so use it conservatively. If you cancel your drain before it is completely finished, time remaining will be added to your drain's next cool-down. Gives massive sustain.
- is the star of this build. You need to max this as quickly as you can, upgrading it every chance available (not when ult upgrade is up). If you can get a crow off on two enemies with no minions nearby it will bounce back and forth dealing massive damage. Another strategy is to up an oncoming minion wave. It will prioritize nearby enemies and your will reveal where they were if you follow it.
- is good for diving enemies. You can ult over walls to surprise enemies. is excellent with your ult. When you combine these together you can dive into team fights or into bad matchups to turn the fight around.
- needs to be saved for escaping enemies as fiddlesticks is a really squishy champ. Sometimes you can use it to secure a kill if you really need to.
- just adds to the poke of this build. Basically means a free kill in most matchups if you play them correctly.