Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account


Not Updated For Current Season

This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page

Ashe Build Guide by AncientNecro

Whoa, slow down now. - Ashe Support

Whoa, slow down now. - Ashe Support

Updated on April 13, 2013
New Guide
Vote Vote
League of Legends Build Guide Author AncientNecro Build Guide By AncientNecro 1,720 Views 0 Comments
1,720 Views 0 Comments League of Legends Build Guide Author AncientNecro Ashe Build Guide By AncientNecro Updated on April 13, 2013
Did this guide help you? If so please give them a vote or leave a comment. You can even win prizes by doing so!

You must be logged in to comment. Please login or register.

I liked this Guide
I didn't like this Guide
Commenting is required to vote!
Would you like to add a comment to your vote?

Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.

Read This If You Want To.

This guide is more or less a personal reference to myself. I find Mobafire fills a huge niche in that aspect and helps me in my game play considerably when I try to re-approach a champion I may have not played in a while.

Uh oh, a teammate just dropped. That's about 90% of my attempts at Ashe Support. The other 10% are victories. Ashe is as straightforward of a support as you've got. With 2 perma slows (matched with frozen mallet, this sucks for the enemy), a great poking passive, an ability for map vision and some extra loot, and a very-long-range stun - She would probably be considered a meta support if she was just a little "safer" of a champion - i.e. she had an escape and a way to protect herself / her lane partner for a minute.
Back to Top

You Have 2 Exceptionally Easy Jobs.

And if you manage to do them well, you will probably be victorious.

Job 1) Permaslow all enemies.

Job 2) Provide ***-tons of map vision.

That is all. In lane, poke and aggravate the enemy as much as possible without putting yourself in danger. Save volley for pokes that hit more than one champion, or to help save your ADC. Keep hawkshot up for when a ward dies or you are curious as to their jungle route.

Stay safe, poke poke poke all day. Utilize your amazing range. You automatically permaslow the enemy, and your team will love it. Your passive insures your pokes are substantial. Put wards every where. I don't buy sightstone because I love pink wards and so do my teammates.

Pop shury's for a solid chase, or to help your team get away. I'll very rarely pop it for myself if I get caught out alone. Boots of mobility plus permaslowing the enemy should be enough to keep you out of harms way. Assassins can burst you pretty hard, but if you've been warding properly, they shouldn't catch you out.

Good luck, have fun, and remember that you're playing a game. Enjoy it!
League of Legends Build Guide Author AncientNecro
AncientNecro Ashe Guide
Vote Vote
Whoa, slow down now. - Ashe Support

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide