Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

-Emikadon's Graphic Café-

Creator: Emi May 4, 2014 5:50pm
NorthernRedStar
<Member>
NorthernRedStar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2014 5:21pm | Report
Quoted:

@Pallis Since this is a big order, I'll contact you over PM to discuss the details.

@NorthernRedStar I'm assumed you just wanted me to resize it and add a border, so here you are~

Thanks ma----...'am.
  • If you found me helpful, feel free to hit that +Rep
Signature by Ubnoxius

jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2014 5:00am | Report
I'm a huge fan of these signatures you've made:

And I was wondering if you would have the time to make me something along those lines?

Type: Wallpaper
Image: My favourite champions are Ashe, Miss Fortune, Janna and Nidalee
Text: jhoijhoi (and a credit to you somewhere, your name)
Style: As above

+rep in advance (even if you don't finish my request), and +rep upon delivery. Also, I was playing around in Photoshop and made you this. I hope you like it ^^ Don't feel obliged to use it or anything though! (if you open it in a new tab, or grab the link by quoting me, you should be able to get the full resolution copy)

guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig unintentional collab with Jovy and me ♡
Emi
<Fabulous>
Emi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2014 8:14am | Report

Thanks ma----...'am.

You are very welcome, good sir ;)

jhoijhoi wrote:

I'm a huge fan of these signatures you've made:

And I was wondering if you would have the time to make me something along those lines?

Type: Wallpaper
Image: My favourite champions are Ashe, Miss Fortune, Janna and Nidalee
Text: jhoijhoi (and a credit to you somewhere, your name)
Style: As above

+rep in advance (even if you don't finish my request), and +rep upon delivery. Also, I was playing around in Photoshop and made you this. I hope you like it ^^ Don't feel obliged to use it or anything though! (if you open it in a new tab, or grab the link by quoting me, you should be able to get the full resolution copy)

Thank you! I'm glad you like them~ I'll get to working on your request as soon as I can. I actually already have a couple orders that I'm still working on, so I won't be able to get to you for while :/ Do you mind what skins I use? Or do you have some in mind that you'd prefer?

And oh my gosh that wallpaper looks amazing. I love what you did with the text <3 Just one tiny thing though: Is it possible to remove the border? :/ I find the overlay borders look great on signatures, but I personally don't like them on wallpapers... Other than that, I absolutely love it. I'm totally using it!
Made this sig myself :)
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2014 2:51pm | Report
Hi :3 I can remove the border for sure. I may touch it up a little, I think it may be too bright to be a wallpaper. Also, definitely take your time with the banner. I like these skins, but I know they may not work well together:

And I completely love fan art too, so would not begrudge a change in art style for the Nidalee skin, for example. Thanks again! I'll get to editing the wallpaper.

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
Electro522
<Guide Critic>
Electro522's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2014 3:52pm | Report
I'm no artist, but if you take out some of the green on the Ashe skin, and then possibly dull the blue on the Janna skin (you know, make it less vibrant), it might just flow together quite nicely.
Thank you Toshabi for the advice!
IPodPulse
<Altruistic Artist>
IPodPulse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2014 4:10pm | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

Hi :3 I can remove the border for sure. I may touch it up a little, I think it may be too bright to be a wallpaper. Also, definitely take your time with the banner. I like these skins, but I know they may not work well together:

And I completely love fan art too, so would not begrudge a change in art style for the Nidalee skin, for example. Thanks again! I'll get to editing the wallpaper.

The images can work for . All Emi would need to do is place Janna on the far left, Ashe on left, Miss Fortune on right and Nidalee on far right. From there she can transition the pictures all together with a layer mask. Add some overlays and some FX and you can get a very nice wallpaper out of it.
If you found me helpful give me some +Rep :)
Signature Shop!|Tryndamere Guide|Rengar Guide

Undying Rage lasts 5 seconds, but love lasts forever. So why not check out jhoijhoi's signature store for signatures you will love for sure!
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2014 4:33pm | Report

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/169/f/c/morgana_and_diana_by_seeminglymeaningless-d7myc9e.png

There you go! I tested it on my computer and it looks better this way + allows for you to have desktop icons! :P

Electro and Ipod: Valid points. I'm sure Emi will make something beautiful :)

♡ sig by natuhlee ♡
Emi
<Fabulous>
Emi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 19, 2014 8:48pm | Report

I kept in mind about what you guys said about the order of the skins, and I made something along those lines :) The 3D lines were hard to fit in with the layout I chose though. Even after spending quite a while tweaking them, I still couldn't get them to flow perfectly with the rest of the wallpaper. That being said, I have one that doesn't have them at all, if you choose that one instead. Here's the link. I actually personally like that one better, because there's less going on and you can focus on the champions themselves more easily. Of course, it's just personal preference ^_^

btw, you never specified your computer's resolution, so I went ahead and made it 1920x1080. This way if you have anything smaller, the resolution won't go bad.

Also, I think I forgot to thank you for the wallpaper you made for me ^_^ The new one definitely works better, since I have like, a billion icons on the sides xD I was really inspired by the mirror effect that you had, and I guess you can tell I sorta copied that idea for yours :3
Made this sig myself :)
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 19, 2014 10:13pm | Report

omg! It's amazing! I love it! And you totally used my favourite Nidalee skin too! Eeek! Ah gad, my wallpaper I made for you looks so ****ty now, I need to make something on par with this one you've made me. Oh, I love it :D It's perfect, even down to the kerning looks aesthetically pleasing. You totally didn't copy the mirror effect, it looks so much better the way you've done it.

Love love love the wallpaper!

(it looks amazing, I do have two screens, so accidentally didn't delete enough on the right hand side)

+rep! I'll have to +rep again tomorrow too.

Thank you so much!

♡ sig unintentional collab with Jovy and me ♡
Electro522
<Guide Critic>
Electro522's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 19, 2014 10:17pm | Report
DAAAAAANNNNGGGGGG EMI!!! You outdid yourself on that backdrop!
A thanks to Janitsu for this signature!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide