Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

jhoijhoi's (tentative) signature store

Creator: jhoijhoi July 14, 2011 7:05am
Samoh
<Member>
Samoh's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 7, 2011 2:56pm | Report
So I would like a signature using this image - here

I would like nunu to stand out from the background a little more, with some cool effects? Also a steampunk like font saying 'Samoh EU West' on it! If you could do that, I would love you forever, and ofcourse give you your thankyou and rep!
Thanks to Koksei, The_Nameless_Bard,JhoiJhoi, LaCorpse, JEFFY40HANDS and myself for the signatures! I am also a certified gangster.
Icuonuez
<Member>
Icuonuez's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 7, 2011 3:56pm | Report
I really liked the last banner you did for me, so I'm making a new request. If you don't do work for people multiple times, I apologize.

Image - http://images.wikia.com/leagueoflegends/images/c/c3/Leona_OriginalSkin_Ch.jpg
Text - Try to Leave a Dent
Smaller Text - By: Icuonuez

Like last time, I'm not really sure how to tell you to do it. I trust in your expertise.

Special thanks to Keondre for the sig!

Due to inactivity, I am no longer reviewing guides. Sorry guys :(
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 7, 2011 4:47pm | Report

Thanks so much for the positive comments, guys. They really keep me going <3

As I complete each request, I'll update this post with my additions. My holidays were fun, thanks to those who asked :)

And yeah... for someone who apparently makes **** sigs, I'm getting a lot of requests ;)

I would be so happy if you did this for me, and if it doesn't take too much time out of your day, i would love for you to do this favor for me.

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_luryyqwNQc1qevzluo1_500.png

http://img5.mmo.mmo4arab.com/news/2011/11/16/league_of_legends_champion_fizz_artwork.jpg

http://www.leagueoflegendspodcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/fizz-1024x604.jpg

I would want one for my signature, one for my profile pic, one for my Fizz build. I trust your judgement on which one for which.

Signature words: Briefcase Bunny
Profile Picture Words: No words
Fizz build Words: Fizz Khalifa, A Comprehensive Guide by Briefcase Bunny

Sorry for the wait... :/

Hey back once again. If you have time would you mind making a volibear banner from this pic

http://riot-web-static.s3.amazonaws.com/images/news/November_2011/2011_11_29_skins_and_bundles/Volibear_Splash_1.jpg

Just write: Iorek Byrnison: Your Inexhaustible Ranked Companion by R33s3th3b3ast

^^ Enjoy.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by marcospyder ♡
Adeori
<Member>
Adeori's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 7, 2011 9:26pm | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

Everyone else: Thanks for the thanks!

Thanks for the thanks for the thanks. -trollgrin-
>> Sigs : JhoiJhoi, TheNamelessBard & myself <<

.:| Nida | Evelynn | Fizz |:.
Samoh
<Member>
Samoh's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2011 2:35am | Report
Awesome! Can't wait for it to be done, thanks in advance ;)
Thanks to Koksei, The_Nameless_Bard,JhoiJhoi, LaCorpse, JEFFY40HANDS and myself for the signatures! I am also a certified gangster.
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2011 4:46am | Report
Janitsu wrote:

Hi jhoi :)

I would like this to be the picture ^^

and the text:

Learn to Lee, then make Sin
By Janitsu

ty :)

The image was a little hard to work with. I hope you like it :)

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2011 5:21am | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

The image was a little hard to work with. I hope you like it :)

Thank you I rep'd you, and thanks from your advice aswell :))
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2011 5:36am | Report
Adeori wrote:

Hi again Jai ^_^
Writing a new guide, so I need a new banner, the same proportions as the last one
I'd like 'Nimble Nidalee' 'by Adeori' written on it.
The image would be this.

I'd also like a normal ending banner, with this image, and the text 'Thanks for reading!' also, if possible, could you please pop a faint watermark saying 'Adeori' on it? ^_^

Thanks in advance~!

I really really like how the intoductory banner ended up :D I changed her reddish coloured scheme to blue, really think it's lovely ^^

I also enjoyed making the end banner. I hope you like both :)

Greetings, JhoiJhoi, i am sorry to bring more work upon you, but i am currently makeing a Shyvana guide, and i am requesting a banner for it.

I would like one of the two of her skins (Your text to link here... or Your text to link here...).

For the writing i would like : "Shocking Shyvana, the Queen of Solo Top" and "By Thalia Kael".

For the rest i trust your judgement. It can be whatever size you like.

Thank you for you time!

Hey jhoi, can I have a sign with this pic? With ''The path of stones is one that is trully, trully outrageous.''

haha, this one was fun :D
Samoh wrote:

I would like nunu to stand out from the background a little more, with some cool effects? Also a steampunk like font saying 'Samoh EU West' on it! If you could do that, I would love you forever, and ofcourse give you your thankyou and rep!

Icuonuez wrote:

I really liked the last banner you did for me, so I'm making a new request. If you don't do work for people multiple times, I apologize.

Image - http://images.wikia.com/leagueoflegends/images/c/c3/Leona_OriginalSkin_Ch.jpg

Like last time, I'm not really sure how to tell you to do it. I trust in your expertise.

♡ sig by Tauricus2017 ♡
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2011 5:37am | Report
dat introductory banner :O holy **** that's awesome

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the signature!
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2011 5:51am | Report
haha thanks Wayne :P Nick was watching while I made the preliminary colour changes ^^

Adeori wrote:

Hi again Jai ^_^
Writing a new guide, so I need a new banner, the same proportions as the last one
I'd like 'Nimble Nidalee' 'by Adeori' written on it.
The image would be this.

I'd also like a normal ending banner, with this image, and the text 'Thanks for reading!' also, if possible, could you please pop a faint watermark saying 'Adeori' on it? ^_^

Thanks in advance~!

I really really like how the intoductory banner ended up :D I changed her reddish coloured scheme to blue, really think it's lovely ^^

I also enjoyed making the end banner. I hope you like both :)

Greetings, JhoiJhoi, i am sorry to bring more work upon you, but i am currently makeing a Shyvana guide, and i am requesting a banner for it.

I would like one of the two of her skins (Your text to link here... or Your text to link here...).

For the writing i would like : "Shocking Shyvana, the Queen of Solo Top" and "By Thalia Kael".

For the rest i trust your judgement. It can be whatever size you like.

Thank you for you time!

Hey jhoi, can I have a sign with this pic? With ''The path of stones is one that is trully, trully outrageous.''

haha, this one was fun :D
Samoh wrote:

Icuonuez wrote:

♡ sig by me ♡

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide