Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Magic the gathering - Riot edition

Creator: Erikulum August 9, 2012 5:48pm
NinjaGinge
<Editor>
NinjaGinge's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2012 11:31am | Report
kinda lost the influence of his lazer with that version, I might have to give it some thought. Might have to remove the shield ability and simply add 3 artifacts that have upgraded effects if their controller also controls Viktor.

Twitch, the Plague Rat GB2
http://i.imgur.com/z6njp.jpg
Legendary Creature -- Rat
---
Infect

GGB: Twitch, the Plague Rat is unblockable until the end of turn unless the opponent pays 2
BBG: Twitch, the Plague Rat deals damage equal to his power to target creature with a -1/-1 counter on it
----
Taste of my Disease!
----
2/1
Credit goes to JEFFY40HANDS for this godly imposing Viktor
Hey, you should help me on acquiring Medieval Twitch!! :D
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=507f1031d2ab3250817727
Erikulum
<Member>
Erikulum's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2012 2:02pm | Report
NinjaGinge wrote:

kinda lost the influence of his lazer with that version, I might have to give it some thought. Might have to remove the shield ability and simply add 3 artifacts that have upgraded effects if their controller also controls Viktor.

---
Infect

GGB: Twitch, the Plague Rat is unblockable until the end of turn unless the opponent pays 2
BBG: Twitch, the Plague Rat deals damage equal to his power to target creature with a -1/-1 counter on it
----
Taste of my Disease!
----
2/1

Nice, tweaked a little to be color friendly / more twitch-like
Unblockable is a blue (sometime red) ability
Direct damage is red (or white on attacking/blocking creature)

---
Infect

First strike, Infect
BGG: Choose one — Twitch gain swampwalk until end of turn or Twitch gain forestwalk until end of turn.
BBG: Remove all -1/-1 counter from target creature you don’t control. For each counter removed this way, that creature is dealt 2 damage. (damage aren’t done by twitch)
----
Taste of my Disease!
----
2/1

Twitch
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2012 3:25pm | Report
Very cool idea :)
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by me ♡
Arcana3
<Altruistic Artist>
Arcana3's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2012 8:31pm | Report
Change infect to Whiter... Because Infect, would revolve around things of phyrexia Aka Oil. Twitch HAS NO OIL!!! Just saying :P Whither would make more sense in my mind >.< (Thinking from a MTG stand point here not LoL)
Thanks to everyone that has made me a sig!

Lacorpse JhoiJhoi Missmaw Xiron Xiao Kat CM Nameless Tinystar Me

Feel Free to +rep if I helped you out
NinjaGinge
<Editor>
NinjaGinge's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2012 11:17pm | Report
Arcana3 wrote:

Change infect to Whiter... Because Infect, would revolve around things of phyrexia Aka Oil. Twitch HAS NO OIL!!! Just saying :P Whither would make more sense in my mind >.< (Thinking from a MTG stand point here not LoL)

Wither doesn't really have a medium by which it travels by, and we're never really given info by what medium Twitch's bolts deliver poison so I would assume they deliver venom through some sort of liquid coating.

And it't probably just me but I feel like wither as a word implies some kind of debuff. I'm probably bias but I'm still for the infect side. lol.

The most in depth guide to Twitch around.

Props to wRAthoFVuLK for the beastly sig and putting up with my request XD
Hey, you should help me on acquiring Medieval Twitch!! :D
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=507f1031d2ab3250817727
Erikulum
<Member>
Erikulum's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 11, 2012 7:39am | Report
Arcana3 wrote:

You're totally right... But I'm using the keyword for the ability it give, not for the MTG story. Check Cho'gath... He got bushido, that doesn't make any sense from a Vortos point of view but it's just a mechanic.

Sure, Ideally I'd like every mechanic to fit mtg world but some just can't

But wither would probably make him more playable... I'll update

2 new card BTW (and updated twitch with a flavor text)
Heimerdinger
Arcana3
<Altruistic Artist>
Arcana3's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 11, 2012 9:41pm | Report
Uh... Hmms... About herm... I would make his turret ability, a 1/1 with that ability, because turrets well... AA Sorrta makes me think they need at least 1/1, so they would do 2/1 damage possiblity. Also have when, herm dies have all turrets dies, cause they should... Who would mantain those turrets :O Another thing I would say, would make Herm a 2 costing card. An ability, like that for only 2 mana... i would just say hey! MAKE MANY GOBLIN SLINGERS (AKA TURRETS) FOREVERR CAUSE MTG HAS BORKEN CRADS :PPPP This card would be broken... I can just see it now, untap all creatrues, unlimited mana.... EDH card here :P

Erikulum
<Member>
Erikulum's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 11, 2012 9:58pm | Report
Upped his casting cost

I'll keep the turret 0/1 since with heimerdinger in play they already can do 2 damage if the player decide to use the untap ability instead of making more turret. I would make them unable to block if that wouldn't make the card too wordy.
Arcana3
<Altruistic Artist>
Arcana3's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 11, 2012 10:51pm | Report
:O You know what you should do, is make herm, have the ability to negate Spells (aka stun thingy ball thingy... I dont play herm) by tapping turrets :D Cause herms a wizard! HE'S A WIZARD AND WHAT DO WIZARDS DO BEST? THEY NEGATE THINGS!!!. And he's blue... So yeah :P

joke:
You're a wizard Harry.

( wanna punch him in the face :< stupid wizards....)

Arcana3
<Altruistic Artist>
Arcana3's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 11, 2012 10:52pm | Report
NinjaGinge wrote:

Wither doesn't really have a medium by which it travels by, and we're never really given info by what medium Twitch's bolts deliver poison so I would assume they deliver venom through some sort of liquid coating.

And it't probably just me but I feel like wither as a word implies some kind of debuff. I'm probably bias but I'm still for the infect side. lol.

Just letting you know, the lore behind Infect is actually quite long :O Don't really wanna tell you why. From a MTG standpoint Whiter makes much more sense, but yeah from a LoL standpoint Infect makes more sense :3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide