Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

5's Team Composition, Which Teams work best?

Creator: Coldpheonix July 10, 2011 11:36pm
1 2 3
Coldpheonix
<Member>
Coldpheonix's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 10, 2011 11:36pm | Report
I have noticed that almost all of the teams in the "Team Guide" section are either jokes or seriously misguided. There are some averagely decent teams in there but a lot of them can be stopped by 1 or 2 good bans and i was wondering if someone could send me a link to a Team Composition that is actually worthwhile and has replacement hero's for every section. I am not so interested on how to play the champions or what to build because i can search around or self-build since i'm not a complete idiot but it would be nice to get a team composition that can be tweaked with different champions and still be highly effective.
My team (Friends) and I have been trying to run around with different champs with a 1 Tank, 1 Support, 1 AD carry, 1 AP carry, and 1 (AP/AD) carry mixing a jungle into one of the roles.
Would be extremely appreciated if i could get some good compositions and advice on what champions play well together.

All (Non-Troll/Worthwhile) help will be greatly appreciated.

"*****, real G's move in silence like lasagna" - Lil Wayne (Understand it, or don't like it)
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 10, 2011 11:55pm | Report
In the current meta, you generally want AD carry and support bot, offtank/tank top, jungler (tank if top is offtank, or offtank is tank is top), ap ranged carry mid.

Find any champ to suit these roles and you are golden.

/thread.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Bloofyre
<Member>
Bloofyre's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 11, 2011 2:25am | Report

In the current meta, you generally want AD carry and support bot, offtank/tank top, jungler (tank if top is offtank, or offtank is tank is top), ap ranged carry mid.

/thread.

amen. also, as the AD carry, make that ranged. the offtank should be a melee AD

Many thanks to Jhoijhoi for my epic sig

If I helped you at all, +Rep
Max Carter
<Member>
Max Carter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 11, 2011 9:40am | Report
Yes, and with at least one CC each... Even better if you have AoE damage and good synergy on the spells of the team, making it easier to kill someone
Thx for Nyoike for this sig! Tanks FTW s2
Coldpheonix
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 11, 2011 10:06am | Report

/thread.

Thank you so much.
So a team like Janna/ashe bottom (Preffered combo), Anivia mid, Jarvan IV (Tanky-DPS) top, and amumu jungle will do good? I always worry about having way too much AP/AD in one combo and this combo has a 2:2 with a support counting as AP but not dishing out alot of damage to worry about countering with items.

"*****, real G's move in silence like lasagna" - Lil Wayne (Understand it, or don't like it)
TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 11, 2011 10:10am | Report
Bloofyre wrote:

amen. also, as the AD carry, make that ranged. the offtank should be a melee AD

Do you know any ranged AP offtanker?

Team composition doesnt exist. Just get the champion u play best and win. You you have a team full of players as the champion they play best, you have more chance to win than if you get what these guys here said.
Summoner
<Member>
Summoner's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 11, 2011 10:17am | Report
Quoted:
Team composition doesnt exist. Just get the champion u play best and win. You you have a team full of players as the champion they play best, you have more chance to win than if you get what these guys here said.

So if their best champions were Ezreal, Ashe, Tristana, Caitlyn and Twitch they would have a better chance vs Annie, Malzahar, Jarvan, Taric and Miss Fortune?
PINK
NinjaGinge
<Editor>
NinjaGinge's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 11, 2011 10:22am | Report

/thread.

Today. You win +1 internet ^_^
Thanks goes to JEFFY40HANDS for a gorgeous Karma sig
Hey, you should help me on acquiring Medieval Twitch!! :D
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=507f1031d2ab3250817727
Coldpheonix
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 11, 2011 4:59pm | Report
TheJohn wrote:

Do you know any ranged AP offtanker?

Teams aren't going to work if they are not the right compositions for ranked games, eventually the teams that are set up correctly will beat the team that is set up incorrectly. Composition is a big part of LoL since teams with 5 AP's are obviously easily countered by MR and would not be viable. I see the point in playing a hero you are good at but why not find a few hero's that are interchangeable in a role that you can play with your friends instead of random picks to not have a jungle or some other part of a good team composition.

PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2011 4:40pm | Report
Summoner wrote:

So if their best champions were Ezreal, Ashe, Tristana, Caitlyn and Twitch they would have a better chance vs Annie, Malzahar, Jarvan, Taric and Miss Fortune?

Make one of those Rammus. I'd love to see rammus+thornmail solo 5 squishy DPS ^^
Thanks to Fatelblade for the sig!
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide