Tryndamere actually has a lot of use of crit damage. I say you should go 21/0/9.
"You can't have your privacy violated if you don't know your privacy is violated." - Mike Rogers, U.S. Representative for Michigan's 8th congressional district, 2013
I.e: Mike Rogers doesn't think it's rape unless the victim knows (s)he has been raped. Sounds legit.
I.e: Mike Rogers doesn't think it's rape unless the victim knows (s)he has been raped. Sounds legit.
10% crit is actually fairly substantial and one of the most usable masteries in the list for him.
Agreed with the above posters.
Agreed with the above posters.
I'm not the best Tryn in the world, but as is standard for the Dufftime, I run a mix of Offense and Defense on my melee's.
All to say, I'd probably run something ugly and unique like an 18/6/6 or something.
All to say, I'd probably run something ugly and unique like an 18/6/6 or something.
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/duffs-336706
Come hang out when I'm streaming! http://www.twitch.tv/dufftime
Jungling is my main **** and I usually go 19/0/11, I think Jhoi explained somewhere how usless
Havoc
truly is, better have 30% more buffs.
Unless you obviusly are a tank jungler, there you go 1/19/10
Unless you obviusly are a tank jungler, there you go 1/19/10
Always 21/0/9 for Tryndamere.
His damage is everything
His damage is everything
|
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~ |
┌──┠┴──┴ < ಠ,....,ರೃ> |
~ Keeping this sig classy ~ |
The DevTracker - For all of LoL's latest developments! | Spongebob Squarepants - The Pride of Bikini Bottom
Guides of Mine - Click the... Eh... Come back later
~Undergoing barbaric-Destruction, tasteful-Renovation, and blasphemous-Reconstruction soonâ„¢~
| (╯°□°)╯︵ â”»â”â”» | ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ) |
You need to log in before commenting.


link - http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/tryndamere-the-king-132991