Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Dewo

Creator: Laftahl March 8, 2011 4:39pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

41 posts - page 3 of 5
Jet
<Member>
Jet's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 9, 2011 3:51am | Report
sorry, i stopped caring what you have to say, please form a line and you'll be directed to the "omg he mean qq" department

yes they will all retreat with that slow, your dark binding, oh they will totally retreat, their entire team is totally going to leave 1 - 2 people behind

i sincerely hope they don't, otherwise it made your job 12902931203x easier

in whateverthe****people you play against - sure, you can probably easily move around without taking damage

but when I play against people, I have to use my active so i can shield my carry and be a good distraction so no one else in my team gets focused on
Jet has been banned for trolling and blatant racism.
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 9, 2011 3:58am | Report
1-2 people in your ultimate and a little more health, or more people in exchange of a little less health? Quite obvious what I would do.

If you're the one being the distraction, your tank is doing a horrible job :)
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 9, 2011 4:03am | Report
1st of all dont make this a flame war.

It all depends on the playstyle.

Ofc if you like to get hourglass get it, i prefer beeing active.
Also i depend on my HP rather than active from hourglass. You can build her up more glasscannon and depend on hourglass but that is your playstyle.

I just suggested how i play and build her. As i said in the 1st place i am NOT pr0 with her and she is not my main or anything. I could be wrong in so many ways. It is not the reason to flame and call other ppl names.
IDC who started this. I like to play morgana that way, and what would you do about it? You tell me to quit playing that fun champion just becouse i dont use item setup that you use?

Also that active makes you static, most ppl will just run away from you unless you play on lvls <20 XD
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
Jet
<Member>
Jet's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 9, 2011 4:28am | Report
scrax: lol

dewo: funny

i don't rely on hourglass because i have no hp, i rely on it because

let me stress this

AGAINST GOOD PLAYERS, YOU WILL BE FOCUSED BEFORE YOUR ULTIMATE GETS OFF

also let me stress this

MORGANA IS A SUPPORTIVE TANK

my job is to be in the enemy team making them burn summoners and waste CC on myself. None of this "your tank is doing a bad job" ********: my job is to distract, thats what morgana does.

if i don't build hourglass, i'm useless on morgana, i won't be able to ultimate, all i'd be doing is snaring and providing CC shield, but then I could just play Janna or Taric and provide better support.

I build in go4lol: hourglass, banshees, frozen heart, i do my job by being an off tank support champion, and it lets me stay in the enemy team longer than 5 seconds. The instant I get my ult off in go4lol, I'm going to get focused, the instant the enemy see the tooltip and hear the ultimate sound effect they go "oh ****, quickly take out morgana"

with my hourglass, they attempt to, and they are forced to take the ultimate while in the teamfight. theres no option of "retreating" with a snare and AoE slow on your team, and with your team also (hopefully) providing CC - how are they going to run?

but obviously, I never play against good people, so what should I know? If you think you can simply "walk out" of morgana's ultimate - even when static - even with 1 other CC on the team - you've never played morgana.

in regards to flaming: it was more out of "how can you even say thats a bad item when dewo listed almost an entire build of bad items for support?", but whatever, I'm standing by my points.
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 9, 2011 4:36am | Report
1st of all the build i use is not for you.

Why you might ask?

well mainly becouse what you wrote:
"MORGANA IS A SUPPORTIVE TANK"

This shows that our playstyle differs in many aspects. You build HP and huurglass for tankiness and getting the punishment and so on, i build it simply to survive some more and deal more damage when i am still alive.

I am used to play glasscannons like Yi with no defensive items AT ALL, and so on. And believe me... Yi is getting focused WAY MORE than morgana in teamfights :) for obvious reasons.

You play as a supportive tank, i play as a very offensive support. 2 way diferent things.
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 9, 2011 4:38am | Report
eh...I like pie.

And I play her more of a support damage dealer/carry (sometimes if need be) :)

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
FreestyleZer0
<Member>
FreestyleZer0's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 9, 2011 4:45am | Report
Jet, you disagree with the build, SO WHAT, who do you think you are? God? The best player ever? (doubt it highly)
You have a different build which is alot more usefull in your opinion, fine, share it, but stop flaming others for their choises/prefferences, this is a community forum, not some actual battlefield where you duke it out with your life at stake if people have something different.......

These guys like to play without hourglass as in level 30's there are not many that are STUPID enough to stick around and focus morgana who has an hourglass (yes, skilled people actually check the opponents items to prevent such situations).
Won't say it's useless, it is very usefull, yes it can be used like you said, but these guys just find the chance that they run off to big to want to use it.

They want mobility and overall more survivability then a 2 second save which makes you stand still undamagable and untargatable but also unable to cast anything while its active and unable to move.

You should really do something about your horrible attitude, it seriously makes people think why the hell is this guy even on a "community" forum when he can't even say anything normally like: i disagree with you for this and that reason but suit yourself, your loss (if thats even the case) and always flames/talks with disrespect.
Jet
<Member>
Jet's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 9, 2011 4:52am | Report
i could just say "you're bad l0l" and be like the rest of the trolls, but more interaction is always good

and I'm actually helping you guys by justifying what I say, but hey, it's "my loss" qq

dewo: that's like saying "i'll play tank veigar: he has cc so it makes sense", morgana has basically one damaging spell, the other is an AoE tick that can be avoided as easy as her ult, according to you. what makes her a good mage then?
FreestyleZer0
<Member>
FreestyleZer0's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 9, 2011 5:01am | Report
How are you helping by saying, get this item or dont play the champion at all, you just state your preffered item which others on this forums apparently don't use and tell them to stop playing the champion just because you think it is stupid NOT to use it.

No help in this really, just conceited.

Justifying why you say it?
You are just stating your own experiences and (in)capabilities and think everyone else has those same experiences or (in)capabilities with this specific champion.

Apparently they can use the ultimate just fine without the item, and saying the aoe and ulti are easy to avoid, well i suggest using Dark Binding so they have to stay in it or closeby enough to help their ally that got hit and trapped as they normally don't forfeit an ally very easily.
Jet
<Member>
Jet's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 9, 2011 5:22am | Report
one person gets hit by (almost) the full effect of morganas AP attacks - good god shes the best mage ever

btw hows that ash- i mean jarvan guide going

it's like not building infinity edge on ashe - don't play ashe if you don't build infinity edge

don't play morgana if you neglect the most viable item on her (even if you play AP morg, zhonyas gives 100 ap, there you go)

i'm just giving you guys insight into champions

but scrax said I was bad for using morganas active, so now I pointed out why its good.

Don't need to be upset when I point something out.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide