Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Khazem's guide reviewing services

Creator: Khazem February 1, 2012 4:16pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Shiikan
<Member>
Shiikan's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2012 11:07am | Report
Summoner name: Shiikan
Summoner level: 30
What champion is the guide about: Evelynn
Why do you want this guide to be reviewed: I'd like you to review this guide so I know if it is informational and actually helpful to players learning to play an underestimated and much harder champion.
What would you like me to focus on: I spent a lot of time on the "Items" section and I'd like you to see if I've explained my choices well enough or if I could include something. I also need help on my "Gameplay" section due to it being relatively shorter than it should be.
Guide link: http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/in-depth-evelynn-the-night-is-my-veil-146944
Could you do me a favor and check out my Evelynn Guide? It'd be much appreciated!

Have I helped you out or voted on your guide? It'd mean a lot if you +rep me and review my guide as well!
Vectos
<Member>
Vectos's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2012 4:01pm | Report
Summoner name: Necronis
Summoner level: 27
What champion is the guide about: Singed
Why do you want this guide to be reviewed: This guide is built around legitimizing a different itemization style for building Singed. It includes detailed math to back up the arguments made in it and is welcome to criticism.
What would you like me to focus on: Just look at the idea behind it, whether you agree or not, and what could be included in future updates.....aside from the obvious game play section.
Guide link: Singed-The Manamonger
Lilpwninprincess
<Member>
Lilpwninprincess's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2012 4:11pm | Report
Summoner name: Lilpwninprincess
What champion is the guide about: Poppy
Why do you want this guide to be reviewed: I want to improve it in anyway possible.
What would you like me to focus on: If the guide is informative enough, and if it's a positive guide.
Guide link: Poppy Jokes? I don't know any jokes.
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2012 5:54pm | Report
RCIX's Fiora guide
Verdict: Very nice guide and quite honestly the first good Fiora guide I've read so far. The build looks pretty flawless and the guide itsself is amazingly in-depth and detailed.
Possible Improvements: Match-up section needs some work, but then again a section like that is very difficult to get right and requires constant updating.
Vote: N/A
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2012 6:27pm | Report
Shiikan's Evelynn guide
Verdict: Besides a couple of odd item/mastery choices it's a nice and in-depth guide that will give the reader a very good idea of how to play Evelynn in her current rough spot.
Possible Improvements: A couple of item choices could be removed in my opinion, the mastery section needs an alternative setup at the very least.
Vote: +1
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2012 6:29pm | Report
@Vectos:
Quoted:
Be summoner level 30 (This shows me you at least have some experience with the game and the champion you're making a guide about)

Sorry!
Kalteran
<Member>
Kalteran's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2012 7:44am | Report
Summoner name: Kalteran
What champion is the guide about: Fiora
Why do you want this guide to be reviewed: It's a remake and I would like to make sure that I didn't fail in remaking.
What would you like me to focus on: Obviously everything would be awesome but it's a lot of content. The latter half would probably need the most focus -- the match-up section.
Guide link: Here
Check out my Fiora guide!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Don't be afraid to +rep!
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 23, 2012 6:56am | Report
Lilpwninprincess's Poppy guide
Verdict: A decent guide that covers most of the important aspects on how to play AD Poppy. It could be a little more in-depth but all of the basic stuff is included.
Possible Improvements: A little more information on the laning phase and gameplay in general, perhaps something more about item builds.
Vote: N/A
Zell
<Member>
Zell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 23, 2012 8:25am | Report
Summoner name: Zellight
What champion is the guide about: Shen
Why do you want this guide to be reviewed: As to receive more feedback
What would you like me to focus on: Quality of content
Guide link: Here you go
Credit to Jeff and jhois for creating my signature and avatar design.
If I helped +Rep, if I didn't then +Rep the person who did.
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 25, 2012 4:32pm | Report
Sorry for the delay... my computer crashed right as my internet finally got fixed. I'll get around to these sometime though!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide