Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Malzahar build

Creator: Max Carter July 29, 2011 3:36pm
1 2
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 30, 2011 10:09pm | Report
since then they focus you more

you die

lose stacks

waste item slot

gg

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Max Carter
<Member>
Max Carter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 31, 2011 8:10am | Report
ok, thx...

Banshee's over Hourglass
something around 400g, but I fell Hourglass more cost eficient, because I can deny all damage when they focus me for a good time... Am I right or is better to get banshee's first? or it is personal?

Void staff, is it good with champions with 100 MR or less?
Thx for Nyoike for this sig! Tanks FTW s2
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 31, 2011 9:54am | Report
Void staff is decent against anyone with at least 1 MR item. It punches through tanks and offtanks very well, and your damage should be more than a match for squishies anyway.

As for Banshee's vs Hourglass, it is a personal choice. It also depends on your situation. Are you getting locked down by that pesky Ashe arrow, or taking mostly magic damage? Get the veil.
Do you find yourself in need of more AP? Could you use 2 seconds of invulnerability? Does the enemy team have a lot of AD champions? Get the Hourglass.
If you are doing well, you have a lot of cash, and you don't need as much survivability, Zhonya's Hourglass will boost your damage output nicely. If you are dying often however, Banshee's Veil provides a lot of useful defensive stats.
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
Vyere
<Member>
Vyere's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2011 6:46am | Report
I get my CDR from runes and Masteries, and it's enough for me. Often my items would be: Sorc or Swiftness Boots(sustained ms for ganking and fleeing), AA Staff, Mejai or Deathfire's Grasp and Rabadon's Deathcap. Maybe a Banshee's Veil, Void Staff or Hourglass as well, if needed.
Was I able to help you? Give me a +Rep if I did! :)
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2011 4:26pm | Report
^exactly, you don't need to purchase CDR

since you are the team's AP, you should be grabbing blue buff too, which is ~25% CDR right there, with CDR blues and masteries you will be capped at level 18 with blue, PLUS if you don't want to invest in runes/don't have blue, blue POT gives you nice CDR too for 4 minutes, always a nice buy.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide