Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Mastery guide

Creator: Searz September 21, 2011 10:42am
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 23, 2011 2:09pm | Report
**** no.
Summoner spells would be doable, but abilities would be kinda impossible..
Google has a job title called "Head of Black Community Engagement"..
I don't know whether to cry or laugh.. or both.
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 23, 2011 3:32pm | Report
Searz wrote:
Junglers: 16-19/0-3/11-14

I would just put 16/0/14 and leave it at that. Or have another tree or two separate. This looks way too confusing as it is.

I think it would be a lot cooler if you had images of each tree instead of just links, as well as some description of the benefits and detriments of each tree, ESPECIALLY the jungle trees.

Looks pretty good right now, but I think you could expand it a bit before you release it. I'm sure releasing it now would be fine if you really want to.
Thanks to Janitsu for the sig!
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 25, 2011 3:02am | Report
Thanks for answering my question :)
PsiGuard wrote:

I would just put 16/0/14 and leave it at that. Or have another tree or two separate. This looks way too confusing as it is.

I can't see 16/0/14 as more standard than the other choices. That's the main problem.

Quoted:
I think it would be a lot cooler if you had images of each tree instead of just links, as well as some description of the benefits and detriments of each tree, ESPECIALLY the jungle trees.

That would take up a lot of space and only be marginally helpful.
It would be good for the jungle trees, but otherwise I just can't see it as very useful.
I'm a strong independent black mage who don't need no mana.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 25, 2011 3:46pm | Report
[masteries=]?
SirSpankAlot
<Member>
SirSpankAlot's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2011 11:32am | Report
Try to extend the last section , go in-depth on Jungle, Carry, Tank masteries etc. I mean the guide could use some extra stuff :P. Anyways good job till now and im looking forward to further advancements.
Thanks to Plickz and Alexanpt for the awesome Sigs!

Check out my guide on Skarner, The Crystal Vanguard
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2011 12:54pm | Report
Ok, since several people want more content in the last section I think I'll start working on it some.

C4k3CooKieZ
<Member>
C4k3CooKieZ's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2011 2:41pm | Report
I sometimes jungle with 16/3/11 (Offense for dmg, and dmg vs minions), (defense for the 6 armor (early jungle) and the 11 points to get the reduced flash. It really depends on the champion though. If the champion has a slow-mid (<325) base movementspeed (MS) and I don't build MS items I do the 16/0/14 so I also get the 3% MS. Otherwise if the champion I play has a high base MS and/or build MS items like Youmuu's Ghostblade or Trinity Force or even Force of Nature eg. Master Yi (high MS and MS items), Nocturne (Q increase his MS and I tend to build Youmuu's Ghostblade on him (sometimes Trinity Force), Gangplank (E increase MS and I tend to build Trinity Force and some times I even build Phantom Dancer)

Slow junglers could be Amumu, Fiddlesticks, Olaf can be discussed depending on what you build (his base MS is 320 though)

Just something to consider :)

DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2011 4:11pm | Report
^

I would say the 3% move speed is probably a better bet than 6 armor, seeing as it's such a damn good mastery and move speed is harder to come by than armor.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2011 12:59am | Report
Amumu and Olaf are both very fast junglers..

Also, I run 1/12/17 on Amumu. I only go as far down into defense as is necessary for a safe jungle.
"I saw [Twilight: Eclipse] in theaters with a girl I was dating at the time. I spent more time staring at my toes and wiggling them than I did watching this abomination. When Edward proposed to Blank Face, I finally looked up with a revelation.
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.

I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
C4k3CooKieZ
<Member>
C4k3CooKieZ's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2011 6:58am | Report
By fast/slow junglers I don't mean clear time, I mean movement speed in general. Anyways, as I thought more about it I really can't think of any jungler who is not speedy anyway. Except for Fiddle maybe, but I go 9/0/21 on him anyway so I guess what I wrote is pure ********. Thank you god for not letting me realize this before.

Peace :P

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide