Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

NA -- SR -- 8/2/2012 -- Under 500 wins ONLY

Creator: wRAthoFVuLK July 30, 2012 4:15pm
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2012 5:08pm | Report
please prepare for patches and whatnot and log in 15 minutes ahead of time, we are still waiting on some people, and it's 10 minutes already.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2012 5:10pm | Report

please prepare for patches and whatnot and log in 15 minutes ahead of time, we are still waiting on some people, and it's 10 minutes already.

I logged in 20 minutes before xD

Patching is sloooow.

BarbJ
<Exceptional Editor>
BarbJ's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2012 6:48pm | Report
GG

Shoreshot: you seem to be having issues at red buff in the last two inhouses. Don't do the wraiths before you do red. This leaves less time for the top laner and the enemy jungler to get into position. Also, check the bush next to the buff before you start it. Better jungling that your Olaf I feel, but just a bad start.

Dusktoglory: very improved on the farming from the last AD game I saw you in (that Graves game last inhouse). What you might like to do is playing some custom games with someone or alone agaisnt a bot and just try to get a perfect last hitting run going with each of the carries. Since each one has a different animation, speed, and damage, it might help you figure out when to click them to get the last hit. (I don't know if this is actually your problem, but I found that it helped me a lot)

Aharan: if you're going to build Randuin's Omen, start with the Heart of Gold instead of the Warden's Mail
Interested in playing some League with other MobaFire members? Play in our weekly inhouses!
MrCuddowls
<Member>
MrCuddowls's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2012 6:57pm | Report
When is the next one
I was disappointed to have missed this one
Doomedhalo2
<Member>
Doomedhalo2's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2012 8:58pm | Report
The last inhouse was the best. We were coming back but getting baron a second time screwed us up. GG
Check out my guide on Ezreal!
Ad Ez: Winning your bot lane

Don't forget to upvote(+1)!
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2012 9:12pm | Report
Game 1

Game 2

Game 3

Casts will be available later, after wRAth uploads the videos.
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2012 11:09pm | Report
MrCuddowls wrote:

When is the next one
I was disappointed to have missed this one

Sometime next week. Probably Friday or Saturday at the same time. Just check this forum for signup threads! The stickied ones will be the ones that haven't happened yet. :P
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2012 5:14am | Report
Had a lot of technical difficulties...my internet was being wonky today :/ in the middle of game 2 I randomly DCed for 5ish minutes, then part 2 picks it up; in game 3, for SOME reason, the stream freezes ~15 seconds, cuts off, and then picks up in a new video, twice. SIGH I'll figure out this issue, Imma try to use ffsplit for tonight, and I might be upgrading my internet soon. We'll see. And I was lagging a bit, Skype sounds a bit wonky with Joe, and vent had around 5 second delay...

GG Riot

Game One:

(unknown embed type)

Game Two:

(unknown embed type)

(unknown embed type)

Game Three:

(unknown embed type)

(unknown embed type)

(unknown embed type)

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
kin333x
<Member>
kin333x's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2012 8:43am | Report
Thanks to jhoijhoi MoonEdge For the sigs!
Jpikachu1999
<Member>
Jpikachu1999's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2012 11:40am | Report
Are you serious ... I just rewatched the thid game, and I had my Flash up when I stole blue. I coulda just flashed over the wall! Oh well, still turned out to be a pretty even game.

If I helped you, click that +rep!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide