Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Carrying my way with a support in Elo madness

Creator: Crows foot July 13, 2012 5:42am
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2012 9:42am | Report
Oh, haha. Thanks for reminding me. It's been a while.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2012 10:16am | Report
At lvl 5 his w is 30 aura and 30 for himself. This gives Taric +60 armour. After popping w he (and all allies) still have 30 armour? Then burst is really useful!
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2012 10:19am | Report
No, he loses the aura for himself. Allies still have the full effect.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2012 10:20am | Report
i just cant carry with supports :(.
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2012 10:24am | Report

i just cant carry with supports :(.

Nidalee :D

A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2012 10:31am | Report
nah. i just fail. im sry world.
Crows foot
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2012 10:41am | Report
How do you guys build taric? And how do you skill him? I always max w first then heal and last stun. Rush philo and boots. Then HoG and pick. After that I complete shurelyas and then boots. After that I mostly go aegis and then I either finish HoG into Randuins or go abyssal.
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
Crows foot
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2012 10:45am | Report
animorte wrote:

Problem with her is that she can't really set up plays for her carry. She is better at finishing people off or heal/ward. I like her but no as support.

animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2012 11:10am | Report
I start Taric with his stun first, then max it last. The stun provides enough for your Carry to take advantage of it while having maximum sustain. I level heal or armor first depending on how aggressive the enemies are. More aggressive, level heal.

I start with Mana Manipulator and Mana Potion. I then get Emblem of Valor. Of course, I have Mercury's Treads soon after that. I max out Soul Shroud and Locket of the Iron Solari. After that, I get Zeke's Herald or Abyssal Mask depending on what my allies need.

Aegis of the Legion and Guardian Angel are both a good idea to have if you want them. Usually we are facerolling far too hard to worry too much about defense.

Crows foot
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2012 2:58pm | Report
In that setup you get no early wards while I get 3. I think I prefer my way as long as I play solo queue. =)And I rarely get Zekes. I GP10s for MASSIVE cash.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide